Chapter-4

" So you're telling me my ex-daughter might be related to King Theodor?!" FaThEr exclaimed in shock. He was talking to a dude with a hoodie. and a mask so I couldn't see his face. I opened my phone to record it. 

"Maybe it's a misunderstanding

"Maybe it's a misunderstanding. I mean, HER?!" he said. " We took her DNA a few years ago. It matches the King's family DNA. Now, all we need is the blood. If that matches, she really is part of the royals." the dude said. " So, you want me to get her blood tonight? Sure. My money~~?" He asked. I was ready to punch his face. But I kept my patience. They started turning around so I paused the video and ran back home as fast as I could. 

When I went home, Mom was waiting in the kitchen

When I went home, Mom was waiting in the kitchen. I FBI opened up the kitchen door. " MOM! You have to see this!"  

" My, my! We can't call the police since that dude has the government sign on his dress. Go sleep in the attic! I'll help you go up there and put your mattress on." Our house used to be called the" Haunted house" because of the rooftop room. And now, I was sleeping there. I heard rumors that a ghost up there kept calling some girl.

The name was Xava. No one in the neighborhood had that name! I never had any paranormal experiences so I didn't believe in it.

It was around 10:30 pm when I decided to go to bed. 

I was scrolling through some notes, unable to sleep. I could hear Mom doing got knows what down there. Thankfully there was internet. I was talking to Dave about how to ask Zach out when I decided to look out for the widow. 

The night was present, and the cold October breeze felt so gentle I felt like an angel. I was still worried for Mom. 

" What if that asshole breaks in with other people? What if they surround her and I'm sleeping?" I was worried sick!

After a few hours, I decided to let go of the gentle breeze and go to bed. It was around 11:08 pm already!

I tried to sleep but, all the haunted rumors kept my eyes as open as day! I was staring at the glass window when I heard something near where all the old stuff was kept. " Huh?" I said while getting up. I slowly went near the old things. I was too scared to even touch it!

but, just then...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! What's up?

I have a feeling this part took a while so I apologize, I'm kinda running out of ideas lmao. 

The app I used to take those screenshots is called Gacha Life. Just saying.

I hope you keep reading my abomination of a story and stay safe everyone!

Have a good Day/Evening/Afternoon/Night everyone! { Keep your imaginations wild and try to figure out what happened to Hannah}