Chapter-8

"You okay?" George asked.

"Yeah. My head just.... hurts" I replied. Just then, I saw something in my memory. I saw a young girl with brown-black hair wearing a crown and was holding some kind of staff at a dude with blonde hair. There was also a dude with some hella light brown hair with a sword. Finally, there was a dude tied up, crying.

"HONEY!" I heard my mom scream. "PLEASE TELL ME YOUR OKAY!"

" Relax, I'm fine," I replied. "What were you saying again?" I asked, trying to change the topic.

Luckily it worked.

" Look honey, there's no easy way to say this but, there was once a time when I was queen of this place."

" WHAT!?"

" I know it's a lot to take in but please just listen to me

" I know it's a lot to take in but please just listen to me." Mom said. I was so confused!

First there's some dude in the god damm attic,

second, there's people trieing to KIDNAP me

third, I see my future

And now, I just realized, I WOULD HAVE BEEN QUEEN?!

That was MY.LAST.STRAW.

"And you waited, ALL THIS TIME AND SAID, SAID NOTHING?! WHAT'S NEXT?! MY HAIR COLOR IS DIED?!"

"Y-yes. It is died. Your real hair color is the same as George's" Mom replied, sadness in her voice.

I froze.

MY WHOLE LIFE WAS A LIE!

" Y-you. YOU DIED MY HAIR?!"

"I HAD TO OKAY?! I DIDN'T HAVE A FUCKING CHOICE I WAS FORCED TO! IF I DIDN'T THIS WORLD-"

George cut mom off.

"Xava, my dear. It's better to show her how she really looks and explain instead of screaming"

It took a while, but I agreed.

I would be happy to see my own hair color.

After removing the die for hours, it came off.

"All done!" mom said.

I looked in the mirror and...

"MY-my hair is the same as-"

"George. Because he's your father, now, sit down, and I will tell you everything." Mom said, in a serious voice.

I wanted to scream, but I calmed myself down and sat.

" A long time ago, King George and Queen Charlotte gave birth to a beautiful daughter, Hannah."

She started.

"But, your name is-"

Mom cut me off.

" Samantha was a cover-up name dear."

Wow, that's perfect!

" They decided to throw a royal party to celebrate! Every kingdom's rulers were invited. Including King Teodor, my brother"

"WHAT?!" I screamed.

"Please, no more interruptions," she said.

"Everything was going great. After the party, Theodor and his brother's flight back to his kingdom was canceled due to weather phenomena. Queen Charlotte had no choice but to let him stay. It had been days,weeks and their flight kept getting canceled. Once, on June 6th, the King and Queen heard Theodor's brother, Leo scream.

They ran to the science lab room, to find Theo, forcing Leo to drink some liquid. Leo looked like some rat in a lad while Theo looked like some mentally insane killer!"

"Tch which he is" George mumbled.

"Theodor's eyes looked different. It had some yellow circle in it." Mom continued.

" He turned towards us and said, 'Well, well, look who it is~ My sister and her husband.'

"Why didn't you try reasoning with him?" I asked. "We did" Mom replied.

" He made the drink because he was jealous of me and Leo. I had an amazing daughter, and Leo had a son. Theo's wife had divorced him because he was so toxic." George added.

" Theo made the drink, not to help anyone, but rather to make him feel good. He said that he wanted us to suffer. But he had to face me and George first."

"So what did you do?" I asked.

"I used my dad's staff of dimensions to trap him. But..."

"But what?" I asked.

She started tearing up.

"It came with a cost. When I sent him, Theo pushed Leo in the portal and we couldn't help him. The staff malfunctioned, and because of that, Leo and Theo were stuck in an underground cell of hell. But the thing was, Theo was able to carry some weapons with him. So he tortures Leo to death. According to the staff, when the time comes, a portal will open to their cell to defeat them."

" Then.... Why did George have to come here if you knew about this?" I asked,

"After the accident, I gave George the staff and ran away from my royal throne. I didn't want you to sacrifice your life for my mistakes."

She said, her eyes filled with pain.

I didn't know what to say.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well that took faster that I thought!!!!

hope you enjoyed till now!

Theo=Theodor

Hope you understood!

Hannah's mom is still under the drinks spell so the government didn't call her okay?

George is Hannah's REAL father. Charlotte married the other dude so that Hannah wouldn't be teased at school.

Hope this helps!

-Crazylily666