Chapter-7

"My dear, can you ple-" I cut Mom off, in tears.

"NO! I WILL NOT GO OUTSIDE CUZ THERE'S SOMEONE OUTSIDE THE DOOR WAITING FOR ME WOMEN!" I screamed. Everyone looked shocked as fuck!

" *Sigh* Guess the signs are already here. Xava, you can't ignore them anymore." George said to Mom. Mom looked stressed af. "Can you just fucking EXPLAIN WHAT'S HAPPENING!?" I screamed at Mom.

" I- I hav-e to ex-explain ofc" Mom said, stuttering.

George went up to her and walked her to the living room and told me to follow them. After a few minutes, we were sitting on the floor.

" How the fuck does mom know this bitch anyway???" I thought.

Mom was calming herself down from going mentally fucking insane, while I looked like I could kill someone in 0

Mom was calming herself down from going mentally fucking insane, while I looked like I could kill someone in 0.01 secs anytime. Perfect!~

I was about to say something when some maniac started banging on our door!

" FUCK! How did they come so fast?!" Mom said.

"BECAUSE THEIR HERE FOR ME?!" I screamed. We got up again and started running back to Mom's room. Confused, I knew I could trust her, so I ran with them. Plus, I wasn't letting Mom stay with that ugly dude!

Mom locked the door, and she asked us to sit down on the bed to calm down.

I was to mad to just sit down and " Calm down"

" MOM WTF IS GOING ON RIGHT NOW?!" I screamed.

"Darling, please, I ca-

"EXPLAIN?! BITCH I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW!" I screamed to death. "I- Yes! I still have it!" Mom said. Me and George looked confused.

She went under the bed and found some book under the bed.

"My dear, I have a story you will never, ever forget."

I looked at the book. Even tho I'd never seen it before, It looked familiar.

Just then, some memories started kicking in and my head started to hurt. "Ouch,"

And then it hit me.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone! I know that it's been a L.O.N.G. T.I.M.E. BUT I have a good reason for it.

E

X

A

M

S

It was my final exams this week and my school will re-open at 24 April and since I'm a jobless dumass, I'll write my story and try my best to post as much as possible. No promises~~~

May god bless y'all soul and stay safe!

- CrazyLily666