Chain codes!

"Here's another case wrecker!" Kat handed thecase off to the large clone who chuckled.

"You're a strong one!"

She laughed bumping her elbow into his arm: "I have to be to keep up with you."

He patted her back making her take a step forward."you always this nice to the Regs?"

"Hey! Some of those 'Regs' were like family to me. Just ask Echo,"

The door to the house slammed opened and Hunter ran out looking off into the distance. Everyone looked to see the empire confiscating the Marauder. Kat frowned, "please tell me that isn't your ship?"

"Tech!" Hunter growled.

"This was the simplest solution."

"Getting our ship impounded is not my idea of a solution. "

"We'll meet you at the spaceport with the chain codes. I have this under control. "

Kat looked up. "Omega!"

Hunter growled "ther's one big problem. Omega's on the ship."

"Don't worry we will look out for her and meet you at the port."

Cut looked around "alright let'sget going." They quickly loaded up and headed toward the spaceport.

When they arrived Wrecker and the family started walking off leaving Hunter and Kat to grab the last 2 bags. Leaving the speeder they walked off toward the others. As they turned the corner they both frozen 3 troopers were walking there way, and they appeared to be going for Hunter and Kat.

Hunter seeing the troopers coming there way thought quickly grabbed Kat by the shoulders pushing her against the wall lower his head, for anyone else they looked to be kissing.

"Hunter?"

"Play along." He tried not to think about now her hands lightly gripped his shirtfor how it felt to have her feminine body pressed against his.he doesn't remember his body ever reacting like this before.

"This isn't the place for that,move along!" The trooper pushed on Hunter's shoulder.

Hunter pulled away from Kat wrapping his arm around her shoulder ''Of course. Come on kitten."He lead her away.

As they rounded the corner kat moved away ."kitten?"

Hunter smirked. "What? Have a problem with the nickname?" Kat stuttered not able to answer which made him laugh. "Don't get all flustered kitten."

They caught up to the others wrecker looking over, "Problem with the regs?"

"No we are good. "

Hunter lifted his comm."tech we're in the spaceport what is your status??

"In progress! The encryption shouldn't be a problem."

Kat followed beside Wrecker keeping her eyes on her surrounding.

"Mom I don't like this."Jak held on to his mother tighter.

"Everything will be okay."

Katness looked down."don't wary Jak meand your uncle Wrecker has your back,"

As they got closer Hunter contacted Tech again,"Hurry up.we need those chain codes to get them on the shuttle or we're gonna have to blast our way out,"

"Don't worry I can slip through security unnoticed and deliver the disks to you momentarily ."

They stopped at the long line for the shuttle, Kat moving closer to Hunter and Cut.as a trooper passed a little to close Kat leaned into Hunter a little.

"The chain codes are in route...with Omega!"

The adults shared a lookbefore Hunter answered."By herself.You let her go byherself?"

"Well we didn't let her go!"

Wrecker handed over his crate." I'm on it!"

"She ran off on her own"

Hunter looked at Suu and Kat 'If something happens to her.!"

Suu put a hand on his shoulder." Like I said, kids always finds trouble."

Kat bit her lipa familiar feeling of unease creeping up her spine,suddenly they heard blaster fire in the distance.

Cut looked around." we're running out of time Hunter."

The paused as a trooper passed.'' Omega's on her way,"

Katness noticed cut getting a little jumpy as a few clones locked there way. "No something's wrong - she should have been here by now."

Kat touched his arm." Stick to the plan cut."

They looked away as another trooper walked passed."I can't risk it. We have to find another way out."

"I'm here!" kat smiled seeing omega,"an I have the chain codes."

"Yeah omega!"

She handed cut the codes. "Tech accidentally made 5 disks instead of 4."

Everyone looked at Hunter "You didn't tell her?"

"Tell me what."

Kat and Hunter handed of there bags "I'll let you two talk." katness moved away standing
some feet away waiting for Hunter to talk to omega.

She saw a few people looking at her she ignored them.A hand on her shoulder had her reaching for her blade before here wrist was caught. "Easy kitten!"

She scowled at Hunter who let go of her wrist." Everything okay sarge?"

"Yeah.But they need us at the ship. Let's get off this planet."They both ran off toward the others.