The Part!

Kat sighed as she splashed water over her face before looking in the mirror. She could hear the others out talking. Tech and Echo must be done installing the part. Running her hand through her hair she turned and left the refresher in time to hear Omega.

"It ran off with the part."

Tech looked at his datapad. "The creature is most likely a Ordo Moon dragon. A species that feeds off of raw energy. It was probably drawn to the capacitors electric charge."

Eche turned back. "That would have been good to know beforehand , Tech!"

Hunter looked at Echo and Kat. "You two get those other systems online." He turned to the big clone. "Wrecker stay here! I'll go after the dragon and get our part back."

Wrecker groaned. "I'm fine!"

"Your staying!"

As he turned to leave Omega jumped up. "I'll go with you."

Kat and Echo shared a look and she leaned forward. "Let's see who will win this one?"

"No that thing can be dangerous."

Omega frowned. "I'm part of the squad now top... right!"

Hunter looked at the others and Echo and Kat smirked. Yep she won that one. "Alright kid! Just stay close."

Omega put on her mask and rushed toward the door. Kat smirked patting Hunter's shoulder. "Good luck sarge."

Hunter sighed putting on his mask. "Just watch over everything here...." He placed a hand on her shoulder moving her to the side. "Kitten!" He walked passed.

Echo's laugh could have been heard from anywhere at how red Kat's face was. Kat turned to Echo and frowned. "What's so funny?"

Echo shook his head. "I never expected little loth-cat to get flustered. We've heard the many names you've had over the years but it takes him calling you, Kitten! to fluster you."

Kat smacked Echo's shoulder. "Stow it bro." As he turned to work on the ship Kat moved toward the back doing something else....

~Time Skip~

Kat looking up frowning seeing Wrecker walking past again carrying more items.

"Okay! Now I am curious," she murmured. Getting up she walked to the back of the ship seeing Wrecker putting curtains up around the rear gunner mount.

"What are you doing Wrecker?"

"Making a room for Omega. Hunter's right she doesn't have a space." He paused before looking at Kat. "Neither do you."

Kat smiled patting his shoulder. "Awe! Wrecker!. I am good and that is an amazing idea." She ran and grabbed some small lights. "Here add these."

"She'll love this!"

Kat helped Wrecker finish up the room, but as she grabbed another curtain she froze. She felt a familiar warning run down her spine, her vision blurred.

"Kat!" Wrecker noticed Kat freeze. "Kat?" When she didn't answer he shook her shoulders. "Kat!!! Echo! Tech!"

The others rushed to his side. "What's going on?"

Wrecker looked over. "I... I don't know."

Echo placed a hand on Kat's shoulder. "Kat?"

Kat's vision though blurred reminded her of the one force vision she had. She could see Hinter and Omega they were walking before she saw the Moon Dragon attack. Then Hunter losing his mask gasping for air. As the vision faded she saw the others watvhing her.

Echo cupped her cheek. "Loth-Cat?"

She gasped moving away. "Hunter! Omega!" She grabbed a mask putting it on activating it before running out into the moon. Folloing her instincts she ran till she noticed a familiar figure on the ground.

"Hunter!" She ran to his side sighing in relief when she saw he had his mask on. She began to shake him. "Hunter! Hunter wake up!"

Seeing he didn't wake up she looked around. "Omega!" Getting up she looked around. "Omega! Where are you?"

Closing her eyes she let the force flow out her trying to find the girl. She soon sensed her not to far below.

"Kitten?"

Kat turned seeing Hunter getting up. She check him over. "You okay?"

"Yeah!" He looked around. "Where is Omega?"

"I sense her below. But that is it."

Hunter moved to one of the mounds peering down. "Omega!! Omega!!"

Kat moved to his side looking down. "Omega are you okay?"

"I'm coming!"

Kat sighed as she heard the girls voice drift up to them. A moment later she saw the blond coming up. Stepping back she let Hunter pick her up out of the mound sitting her on her feet.

Kat's eyes looked around the moon catching snippets of Hunter and Omega's conversation.

"The mission was to retrieve the capacitor. I got the part."

Kat looked over to see Hunter take his blaster from Omega. "Is that my blaster?"

"Don't worry I didn't have to use it. I got the part."

Kat smiled patting Omega on the shoulder. "Let's get back to the ship."

They quickly made there way back to the ship handing over the capacitor to Tech and Echo who quickly got it installed. Kat sat beside Omega who was telling her about her encounter with the moon dragon.

"An then I realized the flashlight is what it wanted. So I tossed the light and it went after it."

Kat messed up Omega's hair. "That was some quick thinking."

Hunter watched on as Kat and Omega talked his mind going to the members on the ship.

Once in hyperspace Wrecker come over to Omega. "Hey kid! come with me! Cover your eyes!"

Omega smiled putting her hand in Wreckers. As he lead her to the back everyone followed.

Kat leaned against the wall smiling as Wrecker went to the ladder. "Okay! Open them."

Omega uncovered her eyes and looked up. Wrecker laughed gesturing up. "Check it out!"

Omega went up into the gunners mount pulling back the curtain.

"It's your own room!"

Omega sat down pulling Lula into her lap hugging it.

"Well what do you think?" Wrecker looked nervous." I thought this place could feel more like a home."

Omega turned around quickly." It's perfect!!! Thank you Wrecker... I'be never had my own room before."

As Echo and Tech joined them Kat laid her head on Echo's shoulder as Hunter smiled. " well you're part of this squad now too."

Kat wiped a fake tear from her cheek. "It's a holo moment."

Echo chuckled as Hunter looked back with his brow raised.

Omega looked over. "What about Kat?"

Kat smiled toward Omega." I'm good sweetie the chairs are comfy."

She followed Tech and Echo back to the front and sat down with them going on the diagnostics of the ship.