Moon adventure!

Kat was under the consul as Echo passed down another tool. The Marauder took some hits as they left. "Echo go to the side and run a parallel circuit test."

"Got it"

As he ran the test the power flickered."Echo, lights cutout again. I thought you fixed it."

Echo came back to his chair." yeah, add it to the list."

He sat down eating his rations as Hunter came forward handing kat her rations. "The ship got hit hard when we fled salencami." Hunter reached down helping her to her feet.

Echo pressed a button, "several systems have been glitching ever since."He glanced at Tech who was working on his project. " repairs would go faster if  loth -cat and I had some help."

Tech didn't even glance up from his project."As soon as I finish building this scanner. Testing the functionality of our inhibitor chips takes precedence."

"But I thought you said they were defective."

Katness finished off her rations."They've been at this for the last hour."

"Besides, the ship-wide diagnostic report indicated no critical systems were compromised."

Kat tapped Tech on the back of the head. " Yeah that was after Echo and I started the repairs!"

Suddenly the ship jerked Hunter grabbed katness before she could be thrown. The ship was thrown out of hyperspace.

Hunter leaned on Tech's chair. "Getting thrown out of hyperspace. I'd say that's pretty critical Tech."

"It's not affecting life support. We're fine."

Kat was trying to hold on. "Are you kidding me?"

Echo looked at the data screen. "The power capacitor's blown. We need to land immediately."

Katness rushed to the back." Strap in Omega."As Omega sat she quickly strapped the kid in.

After making sure she was secure she moved back to the front.A jolt had her holding the side moving she went to sit when the ship jerked, she saw gonky sliding toward her. Before she could trip over him Hunter's arm moved around her waist pulling her out of the way. Katness suddenly found she was in his lap holding onto him.

"Hold on!"

It was bumpy and Kat held on quicker as Echo and Tech called back telling them almost there. As they touched down Kat looked up and froze when she noticed she was in Hunter's lap, her hands on his chest.

Hunter looked up smirking at Kat's pink cheeks."You alright Kitten?"

Kat blushed harder before getting up and going to check on Omega. "You alright Nebula?"

"Is it over?"

She unhooked the young girl. "We're good."

Wrecker's groaning caught her attention."You okay Wreacker?"

"I hit my head."

"Let me see." She looked him over. " you should be good you'll have a headache for a bit,"

Once everyone settled down Echo sat at the computer running a diagnostic. Hunter and Kat leaned over looking at the computer.