Ch 8

Pen God said in surprise: "Really, can you make more egg tarts? "
  Gu Juncheng nodded with a smile in his eyes and turned to go to the kitchen.
  The system condemned Bi Shen's behavior: "If you let him cook food every day, it will affect his study. "

  How come?" "Cheng Xuyuan was lying on the ground reading comics, "He is smart, and it won't take long for him to surpass the students in the top class. "
  The reason why Cheng Xuyuan is so confident is because he knows the strength of the male protagonist very well. His dual quotient is not inferior to anyone in the top class, and with the god-level plug-in Pen God, he will definitely improve at a rapid pace. Cheng Xuyuan is very confident about the system
  . Said: "Some people will eventually become a dazzling light, and I am just adding fuel to the flames.
  System: "Whose lines did you copy? " "
  ..." Cheng Xuyuan bypassed the problem, "Look at the male protagonist who is so good-looking, a little unruly in his handsomeness, and has such beautiful muscles. He will definitely be the envy of boys and the white horse of girls in the future." prince.
  System: "Why do I think you are short-handed and soft-spoken? " "
  Cheng Xuyuan said how could it be possible, and insisted that he was a cheater with integrity. However, in the following days, he ate more than anyone else, which made Zhang Yu think that there was a thief in the house, or the eggs in the kitchen refrigerator Why are the sugar and sugar depleted so quickly!
  Gu Juncheng doesn't feel bad about this. In his opinion, no matter how much money outsiders spend, they can't hire such a powerful one-on-one tutor as the pen god. Isn't it just some desserts? He deserves it. That's it
  . At the end of September, the school held a mobilization rally to mark the 250-day countdown to the college entrance examination, and the atmosphere in the senior class became a little more tense.

  Since the controversy over the math notes passed, some people were still asking who the owner of the notes was. Fortunately, Chen Tianqi and Chen Tianqi contacted her in advance. The people in the class said hello and told them not to talk nonsense. So until now, except for a few people, no one knows that the note was written by Gu Juncheng. The monthly exam of Nancheng No. 1 Middle School will be held at the end of September, and it is also the third year of high school
  . The first large-scale formal exam was very tight.
  Before the exam, Chen Tianqi came to Gu Juncheng again and asked him: "Dear little Junjun, does the god give you any other guidance? Gu
  Juncheng was busy reviewing the knowledge points he had missed before, and said without raising his head: "Do you promise not to show it to others?" "
  Chen Tianqi nodded wildly, so hard that his jaw almost dislocated, and his eyes radiated with anticipation.
  So, Gu Juncheng tore out a few first drafts of physics and chemistry from a pile of notes and gave them to him. Chen Tianqi, who got the manuscript papers, treated them as top secrets He put the document away carefully, planning to take it out secretly only after school.
  Tang Xiaorong and the little fat man at the front table gave him pitiful looks.
  Gu Juncheng motioned to Chen Tianqi to copy a copy for them after he finished copying it, and warned the three of them that no one should Be sure to lend out your notes again, otherwise there will be no next time.

  The three of them nodded as if they were talking, and they were almost ready to die.
  Not long after, the first monthly exam came as scheduled.
  This time, it was the first of all the exams in Gu Juncheng High School. It was the most well-prepared scene, but he felt inexplicably nervous.

  Before the exam, he asked the pen master: "If I don't do well in the exam, will you be disappointed?" "
  Then I won't give you a massage." Cheng Xuyuan didn't look like a god at all. He ate cookies casually, "If you do poorly in the exam, I won't give you a massage." If not, we will terminate the teacher-student relationship."
  A trace of sadness flashed in Gu Juncheng's eyes.
  Cheng Xuyuan suddenly laughed and said to him: "I'm kidding. This monthly exam is an opportunity to test the results of your recent efforts. As long as you remember what I said in class, you will definitely do well." Gu Juncheng also laughed,
  he Looking at the young man with red lips and white teeth, I suddenly felt that he was very good-looking.
  The God of Pens was like an incomprehensible book to him. While listening to the class, he had infinite awe for Pen God; after class, Pen God was like a boy next door, never putting on any airs of being a fairy, and would even occasionally watch him play games and laugh at his operations.
  In fact, Bi Shen plays the game better than him.
  Gu Juncheng has never seen such a perfect person - no, the other person is a god, so he should be so perfect.
  Cheng Xuyuan looked at him in confusion and asked, "Why are you staring at me?"
  Gu Juncheng suddenly stretched out his hand with sharp knuckles, and brushed the corner of Bi Shen's lips with his long fingers. He said lightly: "There is a biscuit at the corner of your mouth."
  The straight man Cheng Xuyuan didn't take it seriously, smiled at him, and then continued eating cookies. ^_^Thinking^_^Rabbit^_^Net^_^
  Gu Juncheng secretly made up his mind that he must not disappoint the pen god.
  Before the exam, Gu Juncheng specifically asked the pen master not to make any arbitrary decisions and do the questions for him, and to let himself complete all the questions alone.
  Cheng Xuyuan said that there is actually no fun in abusing food.
  After the exam began, Gu Juncheng's nervous state slowly faded away, and all that appeared in his mind were the words that the pen god once said.
  Chinese language is no longer the same as it used to be, and all scoring points have become clear. Although it is still a bit difficult to do reading comprehension, there are still traces to follow according to Bishen's method of solving questions. The final composition is not difficult. Gu Juncheng's calligraphy is vigorous and powerful, which gives him a great advantage.
  The highlight is mathematics.
  The subject that Gu Juncheng has put the most effort into this month is mathematics. As soon as the paper was handed out, he browsed through the entire paper at a glance, made a preliminary judgment on the difficulty of the questions, and then began to devote himself to solving the questions.
  Choosing and filling in the blanks are no longer difficult for Gu Juncheng now. The main problem is still in the last few questions. Since his basic knowledge is still being supplemented, he still lacks some proficiency in solving big questions.