Ch 78

Cheng Xuyuan stared into Gu Juncheng's eyes After looking at him for a while, he suddenly reached out and hugged him, resting his chin on his shoulder, and didn't speak for a long time.

  "Isn't it good for us to be like this?" Gu Juncheng smoothed the dull hair on his head with his backhand, "It takes up space and doesn't sing." Cheng
  Xuyuan picked up the microphone, raised the corners of his lips and said to him: "You request a song, I'm a big star Sing for you."
  Gu Juncheng looked at him suspiciously and asked, "Do you really want to sing?"
  "...Forget it." Cheng Xuyuan obediently put the microphone back where it was, "I'll hum it for you if you want to hear it. , Hehe."
  Gu Juncheng took the initiative to pick up the small microphone, ordered a love song, and started singing in front of Cheng Xuyuan's surprised eyes.
  His voice was very magnetic, with a hint of gentleness and teasing, and his eyes looked at the boy next to him with a smile.
  Cheng Xuyuan had heard this song many times, but when it was sung by Gu Juncheng, it gave him a completely different feeling.
  Gu Juncheng himself was not good at singing, but he was pretty good among ordinary people. Cheng Xuyuan couldn't help but hum along, unable to take his eyes off his handsome face.
  The song was not very long, but among the dense and affectionate lyrics, Cheng Xuyuan had a special liking for the middle lines. When he heard it, his cheeks turned red and he looked into Gu Juncheng's eyes with bright eyes.

  "If heaven and earth are really worthy of singing, it will be noisy because of you..."
  After finishing the song, Gu Juncheng put the microphone back, %e8%88%94 licked his lips, and said to Cheng Xuyuan: "I'm hungry Let's go."
  "Let's go, Master, I'll treat you to dinner." Cheng Xuyuan hooked Gu Juncheng's shoulder, "As a reward for your singing voice."
  Gu Juncheng let him play nonsense and watched him happily looking for delicious food in the mall. , suddenly said to him: "I have told you everything that is on my mind, so if you have anything on your mind, you must tell me."
  Cheng Xuyuan was stunned for a moment, and the smile on his face gradually disappeared.
  He does have concerns about whether he can stay after finding the system.
  But this matter obviously cannot be discussed with Gu Juncheng.
  Seeing Cheng Xuyuan's worried look, Gu Juncheng probably guessed that he had something on his mind that he didn't want to say, so he said to him: "But I won't force you, just don't say it." Cheng Xuyuan lowered his head, like someone who had done something wrong
  . child. His voice was a little low: "Give me some time, I don't know what to say yet..." "
  Yeah." Gu Juncheng took the initiative to half hug his body, "As long as you are willing to say it, I will wait for as long as you want."
  After This time while shopping, the relationship between the two seemed to have changed again. Gu Juncheng, who originally only cared about Cheng Xuyuan silently, began to post trivial words on WeChat.
  "The sun is beautiful this morning."
  "My roommate memorized an English speech last night while sleeping. It was so funny." "
  There are a lot of idiots in the student union. Fortunately, I don't have to look at their faces."
  Cheng Xuyuan felt that Gu Juncheng was very funny. It's true, you can see the trajectory of his mood in every message.
  Not long after the midterm exam, the senior mathematics teacher announced the answers to the exam in class and handed out the papers.
  Everyone got the test papers except Cheng Xuyuan.
  "Here I want to praise a classmate." The senior mathematics teacher said to everyone in class, "That is classmate Cheng Xuyuan. His results this time surprised me..." Everyone looked at the people sitting in the first few rows
  . Cheng Xuyuan.
  The students in the two classes of software engineering are all familiar with this name, for no other reason than that he is a recognized candidate for college leadership. In addition, he is usually good-tempered and easy-going. Many boys and girls have quietly confessed to him.
  When Cheng Xuyuan handed in the paper in advance in the examination room, some people suspected that he couldn't write, so he handed in the paper before finishing it. After all, this exam is quite difficult, and according to the laws of the university, everyone assumes that good-looking people will not do well...
  So when everyone heard the words of the high school mathematics teacher, everyone showed surprise, except Cheng Xuyuan Several people in the same dormitory - because they knew that Cheng Xuyuan really studied hard.
  Qi Zimo made a bold guess: "I just saw someone with a score of 94. You should have a score of 95 or above." The
  other two roommates also speculated that Cheng Xuyuan's score might be between 96 and 98.
  The voice of the high school math teacher rang out: "Let us applaud and congratulate Cheng Xuyuan for getting one of the few perfect scores in the school!"
  Everyone was in an uproar.
  Amid everyone's surprised voices, Cheng Xuyuan walked up to the podium and took away the test paper, with a calm expression on his face, as if he had expected the result.