Ch 30: Bright Star Road

Shining with a moving light.

  That was hope, a small but huge hope that was obtained with the sacrifice of the nine-tailed sky fox.
  In mid-air, he saw Fu Yunche accidentally falling in front of Tianhu, saw Aixia comforting Yin Qingcheng sadly, and saw Huan Shen escaping in hiding.
  He also saw Yin Qingcheng's silver-white hair flying in the air. The picture is just like his name "Qingcheng": green silk in the morning and snow in the evening.
  "I said, just tell me when I will die heroically in the future." Cheng Xuyuan still felt the pain from being severely injured by the Phantom God just now, which made it difficult for him to breathe. "After I complete the task, I can just knock the bowl and wait for death." "It's..."
  The voice of the system is still so ruthless and indifferent -
  "The mission of the "Shenwu Academy" station has been successfully completed, and you have obtained the permanent skill: thunder magic energy. After a short rest, the plug-in delivery system will start again and go to the next station. Please be mentally prepared for cheat No. 10287..." "
  Please note: The next world has higher requirements for appearance, and the appearance of cheat No. 10287 has been increased by 130%25..."

  H City.
  The first ray of sunshine in the morning illuminates the tallest Jin Mao Tower in the city center, opening the curtain on this city known as the "Entertainment Capital".
  A faint light shines on the poster at the top of the shopping building, reflecting a dazzling golden color. The light gradually moves down from the top of the poster, slowly revealing the model on the poster.
  Thick hair, heroic eyebrows, high bridge of nose, light-colored thin lips.
  And the iconic tear mole in the corner of the eye.
  He is wearing the latest big-name windbreaker, which highlights his tall and superior figure, and his pair of slender and straight legs seem to be ready to step out of the poster at any time.
  Next to his finger is the signature in gold letters -
  An Ye.
  During the month that the poster was hung in the city center, countless people stopped to look up at him as they passed by, admiring his handsome, godlike face.
  Even if it just stood there with an expressionless face, this poster made a lot of money for this trench coat, making it a hot item that became popular all over the country last winter.
  This is a miracle in the industry for a high-priced brand.
  "Take off the poster quickly, it's bad luck!" A worker wearing a safety helmet loudly ordered from the top floor, "You have ten minutes to replace the poster with something else, or the supervisor will see it and deduct all your wages!"
  Just after the Spring Festival, this huge poster ended its mission.
  The reason is simple: An Ye has passed away.
  Not only has he passed away, he has also passed away completely and has become a street rat that everyone avoids.
  There is a saying on Weibo that sums it up well: As fast as An Ye became popular, he became popular quickly.
  An Ye became a national idol in just one month with an idol drama the year before last. The first endorsement he received was an international big name that other newcomers could not hope to achieve. After that, An Ye went smoothly and became one of the pillars of Xiangxing Entertainment Company.
  However, just a month ago, An Ye was exposed by the paparazzi for having a secret meeting with a married actress. At first, Xiang Xing's public relations department gritted his teeth and denied it, but as various nude photos leaked out, the overwhelming abuse instantly destroyed the idol's stardom.
  The taste of going from heaven to hell made An Ye miserable, and he felt like he was living on the edge of a knife every day.
  On the twenty-eighth day of the twelfth lunar month, An Ye, who was only 21 years old, chose to commit suicide in the bathtub at home.

  At the same time, a few thousand meters away from City H, a young star named Lin Yunan died in a car accident.
  "So what you mean is that this is a story about rebirth in the entertainment industry." Cheng Xuyuan wore a decent black suit and drove into the parking garage of Xiangxing Entertainment Company. "And I am the agent of the protagonist?" the system answered calmly
  . : "Yes. In the world of "Bright Star", your mission is to help the reborn Lin Yunan, who is now An Ye, to become a superstar." Cheng Xuyuan asked in confusion: "But, I ca
  n't You're just an agent, how can you call it a plug-in?" "
  That's because you are not an ordinary agent." The system answered patiently, "In this world, your name is Zhou Yuanzhe, and you are a legend of Xiangxing Entertainment Company. His network of contacts is unimaginable, and his skills are very tough. There is no artist in this world that Zhou Yuanzhe cannot be popular with." "So that's it," Cheng Xuyuan said as he opened the car door, "In other words,
  An Ye can become popular. Most of the credit belongs to me."
  "That's right."
  The moment Cheng Xuyuan stepped out of the sports car and closed the door, the system's voice sounded as usual.
  "The mission in the world of "Bright Star Road" has officially begun. Survival difficulty: two stars. Countdown: one and a half years."
  Cheng Xuyuan adjusted his mentality and walked into the door of Xiangxing Entertainment Company with a relaxed pace. ~Si~Rabbit~Net~
  "Hello, Brother Yuan."
  "Brother Yuan looks good today."
  "Brother Yuan, your suit looks great."
  As soon as he walked into the company's revolving door, countless staff members greeted Zhou Yuanzhe along the way. They used to call Zhou Yuanzhe "Brother Yuan", and Cheng Xuyuan's name also had the word "Yuan" in it, so they nodded happily and agreed, thinking that they respected themselves.
  Judging from the friendly attitude of everyone, Zhou Yuanzhe's status in this company is very high.
  At the same time, Cheng Xuyuan also noticed something very strange. He asked the system: "Why do I think... the staff in this company are too good-looking? But they don't look like entertainers in their clothes..." "That's because the president of
  Xiangxing Entertainment is an outstanding person. The name is perverted." The voice of the system rang in his mind, "His criteria for recruiting subordinates are: appearance first, ability second. Zhou Yuanzhe was selected as an agent based on his appearance at the beginning, and later he slowly showed his ability. ."
  Cheng Xuyuan's mouth twitched, this CEO is really weird.
  When you open the office door, you will see the frigid Nordic style decoration. It can be seen that Zhou Yuanzhe in the setting has very good taste.
  The artist management department has never set up a separate office for agents, but Zhou Yuanzhe is an exception. The reason is just as the system said: he favors whomever he likes, and there is never any accident, creating huge profits for Xiangxing Entertainment.
  It turns out that An Ye was an artist under Zhou Yuanzhe, and making him famous was one of Zhou Yuanzhe's achievements. A year ago, An Ye asked the company to change agents because he was dissatisfied with Zhou Yuanzhe's all-out marketing methods.
  At that time, Zhou Yuanzhe readily agreed. Obviously, after leaving Zhou Yuanzhe, An Ye, although still red and purple, has long lost his previous national status.
  It can be said that if Zhou Yuanzhe helps, it will not be difficult at all to resolve the scandal of An Ye's secret meeting with an actress.
  Sitting in the leather swivel chair in the office, Cheng Xuyuan went through the knowledge base in his mind, became familiar with the working methods of celebrity agents, and began to process documents.
  During this period, several of his popular celebrities sent him WeChat messages to say hello, and he patiently replied "Good morning" to them, and also sent them their New Year's work arrangements.
  This really flattered those celebrities - you know, Zhou Yuanzhe is usually an iceberg who can only say "um", "hehe" and "come to my office"! The degree of indifference is only inferior to Mr. Xiang!
  "According to time, the male protagonist An Ye will come to you soon." The system reminded Cheng Xuyuan, "I need to remind you here, please remember the cheating guidelines: First, when the protagonist is in danger, he needs to..." "Okay
  . Okay," Cheng Xuyuan rolled his eyes, "The protagonist never encounters danger. I am the only one who encounters danger. Sometimes, the protagonist is even the most dangerous."

  After thinking about the previous tragic experience, Cheng Xuyuan sighed and suddenly remembered something. He asked: "Who is the heroine in this world?" The system was silent for a while and replied: "This
  is an article from the Literature City. A pure love novel without a heroine."
  "What the hell?!" Cheng Xuyuan dropped his pen on the table and his eyes were as wide as bells.
  "The original setting of "Bright Star Road" is to attack by force, and the CP is Xiang Baiyan x An Ye." The system didn't care whether Cheng Xuyuan was listening or not, and continued to feed him terrifying messages, "In this world, An Ye He is a heartthrob. After Zhou Yuanzhe helped the reborn An Ye become popular again, he also fell in love with him."
  Cheng Xuyuan hurriedly denied the three consecutive times: "I refuse! I can't do it! There is no way I can fall in love with him!" The
  system continued. : "Zhou Yuanzhe fell in love with An Ye at the end of the novel, and tried to put medicine in his drink and elope with him. This was discovered by Xiang Baiyan in time, so Zhou Yuanzhe had one of his hands cut off and thrown into a deserted place. The island will fend for itself..."
  Cheng Xuyuan's groundhog screamed: "Ah - just stab me to death! What kind of perverted plot is this?!"
  Just when Cheng Xuyuan protested angrily to the system, the office door was pushed open opened.
  What walked in was a beautiful boy with broad shoulders, long legs, a superior figure, and perfect appearance.
  After his rebirth, An Ye's temperament changed drastically, from the original image of an obedient sheep to an unfathomable and sinister boss.
  He locked the door and looked straight at Zhou Yuanzhe sitting behind his desk.
  The latter was obviously startled, raised his eyebrows and asked him: "An Ye...? What are you doing here?"
  An Ye walked straight up to him.
  He wore an extremely simple white shirt and light-colored jeans. He wore neither makeup nor perfume, but the temperament between his brows was improved by more than one level. In his previous life, Lin Yunan was a very capable acting star, but unexpectedly, fate played a trick on him and he died in a car accident before he became famous.
  In this life, since God has given him such a rare skin, of course he must realize his dream of becoming a superstar.
  The road to this superstar dream must start with Zhou Yuanzhe.
  An Ye is very smart. After his rebirth, he inquired about Zhou Yuanzhe and came to a major conclusion: Zhou Yuanzhe likes men.
  Therefore, in the original work, An Ye chose to seduce Zhou Yuanzhe from the beginning to prove his charm.
  Cheng Xuyuan didn't know this. He just thought that the other party came to ask for his help, so he pretended to be aloof and watched him walk toward him indifferently.
  However, the next scene almost made Cheng Xuyuan's eyeballs explode.
  An Ye raised the corners of his lips slightly, slowly touched the buttons of his shirt with his long white knuckles, and unbuttoned them one by one from top to bottom, exposing his collarbone, %e8%83%b8 muscles and abdominal muscles.
  The shirt was unreservedly opened. His superior figure and fair skin almost made Cheng Xuyuan scream - what the hell does this kid want to do? !
  An Ye was very satisfied with the surprise in Zhou Yuanzhe's eyes, which at least proved that the other party was interested in him.
  So, An Ye took the next step and put his hands on the table of the desk, staring straight at Zhou Yuanzhe's face with his beautiful amber eyes.
  "Are you interested in considering me again?" An Ye spoke slowly, his voice moving and seductive, "I promise I won't let you down again this time." Cheng Xuyuan was dumbfounded, he opened his mouth and said one
  word Can't even jump out.
  An Ye looked at the other party's silly appearance and thought to himself that Xiangxing Entertainment's ace agent didn't seem to be as elusive as he thought.
  At

Yes, he boldly reached out his hand, lifted Zhou Yuanzhe's chin, and spoke the classic lines in the original work word for word.
  "Brother Yuan, I am different from those stars who are good-looking but have no charm."