Ch 62

When the video that Jin Shi shot for Cheng Xuyuan appeared in the BH advertising department, although everyone was already prepared to look forward to it, Cheng Xuyuan's charm still amazed everyone.
  The director specifically asked: "The president has said that the content of the advertisement cannot be leaked. There are a lot of discussions on the Internet about our new advertisement. Don't worry about it. In the end, it will increase the popularity of the product." In fact, there are many people from An Ye in the advertising department
  . Fans, they know very well that it was the company that couldn't hire An Ye, not Cheng Xuyuan who stole his endorsement. The unscrupulous media broke the news and pushed BH Company to the forefront.
  But their president is also a smart man and never does business at a loss. Now that someone has made the company a hot search, let's take advantage of the momentum and promote it.
  The next day, BH's official Weibo sent a push.
  [The advertising sample of the new watch has been released. After seeing it, the editor expressed that I really like it. Are you looking forward to it? 】
  There is no doubt that this Weibo post is a provocation to An Ye's fans when viewed in conjunction with the hot searches.
  The comment area was full of hostility, and countless people were asking why BH wanted to use An Ye's hype to pave the way for a newcomer whose name had never appeared before.
  In this regard, the president of BH only said one sentence: "Don't worry about them. We at BH have never mentioned An Ye's name. If these fans are willing to give us popularity, let them continue to make trouble." The editing of the advertisement was quickly completed
  . In order to highlight Cheng Xuyuan's youthful temperament, technicians added a youthful and sunny filter to him. The entire picture is as exquisite as an art movie.
  In order to make this advertisement more popular, the publicity and distribution department decided not to launch the advertisement video online, but to place it in downtown shopping malls in several big cities.

  Although this undoubtedly increased the cost of publicity and distribution, it won unanimous support from senior leaders.
  You can imagine how much visual impact the beautiful boy will have when placed on a large screen in a shopping mall that is infinitely magnified.
  After Cheng Xuyuan finished filming the commercial, he checked the balance in his card and found just enough to buy a plane ticket back to China. So he shamelessly asked Jin Shi when he could pay him his salary. As expected, Director Jin had a lot of money and immediately advanced his advertising fees and said to him: "I will come to you if there is a suitable role in the future. You have to give me face." This sentence is really a great compliment to the newcomer
  . No matter how ignorant Cheng Xuyuan is, he must sincerely say thank you to Jin Shi.
  During this time in the United States, no matter where Cheng Xuyuan went to eat, he would always meet people who would strike up a conversation. So before going to the airport, he simply put on a black mask and sunglasses to avoid unnecessary harassment.
  When Tang Ying walked into the airport, the first thing he saw was the figure with his back to him.
  The boy was wearing a simple shirt and casual pants, his hair was cut short, and his slender neck had sexy lines. Just such a back view made Tang Ying's breathing stop for a moment.
  "Brother Ying?" The assistant pushed him, "What's wrong with you?"
  Tang Ying swallowed and was speechless. He stared straight at the young man in front of him who was carrying a huge travel bag, and suddenly took steps forward. , walked directly towards him.
  Cheng Xuyuan was walking towards the door of the security checkpoint when suddenly a hand put his shoulder.
  Tang Ying watched the boy turn around. Although he was wearing large sunglasses and a mask, he felt familiar.
  "You..." Tang Ying said blankly, "Are you... Zhou, Zhou Yuanzhe?"
  This name had been sealed in dust for five years. When it came out of his mouth again, there was an illusion that it was like a world away. .
  The young man shook his head without thinking, took his hand away without leaving a trace, and walked into the security checkpoint without looking back.
  A complete stranger.
  Tang Ying froze on the spot. It wasn't until his assistant called him that he realized that his eyes were already wet.
  "Brother Ying, are you okay?!" The assistant was shocked. Tang Ying, who was usually gentle and cheerful, actually looked so lost. "Why are you crying!"
  Tang Ying's tears couldn't stop falling. He was acting in a crying scene. I have never been so emotional.
  "Wrong person." Tang Ying took the tissue handed by the assistant and wiped it casually, "Let's go and get the boarding pass."
  Cheng Xuyuan and Tang Ying were on the same flight, but they were far apart. Tang Ying was traveling in first class, while Cheng Xuyuan was traveling in economy class. There was no chance for the two of them to meet.
  After getting off the plane, the outside was full of Tang Ying's fans who were picking him up. He wanted to look for that familiar figure, but he quickly disappeared into the crowd and was never seen again.
  Tang Ying felt empty in her heart. He kept saying to himself, Zhou Yuanzhe is no longer here, why do he have such unrealistic illusions.
  Cheng Xuyuan, who had lost his memory, did not realize how big a disturbance he was about to make, so he returned to City H. The reason why he chose this city was because he had learned that almost all celebrities in the entertainment industry gathered here, including An Ye.
  Judging from the popularity, An Ye is 100% the protagonist of "Bright Star".
  Cheng Xuyuan plans to live in H City for a while first. He checked the rental software on his mobile phone and finally chose a remote location with cheap rent.
  After moving in, Cheng Xuyuan bought some daily necessities carefully, and the rest of the money was used to buy skin care products and clothes.
  There was no other way. With his few shabby clothes, the crew probably wouldn't be able to find anything suitable for him when he auditioned for them.
  After shopping in a nearby shopping mall, Cheng Xuyuan picked out a few sets of clothes with different styles, and then took the bus home. On the road, Cheng Xuyuan, who was not wearing sunglasses and a mask, had become a person who turned heads 100%.
  There are no stores around the house Cheng Xuyuan rents, except for one noodle shop which is doing pretty well. When he passed by, he was surprised by the luxury sports car at the door.