Mission 03: The Sky Soarer

During the night at Red Grave in the Devil May Cry shop, Lady and Trish were loading up the van as Nico was at the front of it's hood fixing and tightening what needs to be fix. Nero does the same, only under the van. After countless hours, Lady and Trish walk out of the van to stretch their arms. 

Trish: I don't know, Nico. I feel like all five of us will cramp us. 

Nico: Look, I know it's not much but this van is all that I have and want it takes. I mean, it's not like we can have a backdoor that leads into a... comfier or wide open space.

The moment she said it, a little bat flies inside the van. 

Nico: *drops wrench* Oh, damn bat. 

Nero: Do we need pest control?... 

Nero crawls out of the bottom as he stretches. 

Nero: Where is Morrigan anyway? It's not like she has to help us, but we could use another pair of hands. 

Trish: If you know anything about Morrigan, it's that she knows what to do and not to do. Something like this isn't exactly her forte. 

Lady: You seem to value her alot for being just a succubus. 

Trish: Hmph. I'll tell you... Me and her didn't get along alot, but overtime... it worked out. Once you get to know her, you'll realize she has a heart. 

Lady: ... *crosses arms* Hm. You're not wrong about that.

Nico: *sigh* Welp, I'm gonna go try and get that bat out. 

Nico gets up and walks inside. Silence was filling the air as Nero gets up on his feet, with the three of them hearing a gleeful scream.

Nico: AAAAAAAAAAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!

This worries Nero, Lady, and Trish as they all rush inside. 

Nero: Nico!

Nico takes a deep breath before walking over towards the three and points at a random door that was next to Nico's workbench in the back. 

Nico: Might as well see it. 

Nero was now very skeptical as he walks over towards the door and opens it, only to find a wide open room that looked like a living room with another story upstairs, with a kitchen on the right and a room that leads into The Void. 

Nero: What the hell?!

Trish, Lady, and Nico walk in as they see the little bat fly over towards them, transforming and revealing to be Morrigan. 

Morrigan: Is this what you were preferring to when it comes to... wide open spaces?

Nero: Ho- How did you-

Morrigan: You come to realize that I'm more then just a succubus. I have many ways to keep it thrilling. To sum it up short, this area is part of a pocket dimension, so the only way out is through that door. Naturally. 

Nico: I- I- I- Okay, I need a place to get my bearings... Is there a room?

Morrigan points upstairs or behind her as Nico walks up to scream out her excitement. 

Nero: So uh... how will this work? 

Morrigan: On the outside of the van, no one will notice. However, it's not like they'll find out about this place. This is only for those whom we've made allies with on the way of this journey. 

Trish: And with how many allies we can find...

Lady: ... This pocket dimension will grow more and more.