Chapter 6: Thoughts

I lie in bed with one arm held to my face, covering my eyes from the vile sunlight that creeps into my unlit bedroom. *sigh* I roll to my left for a few seconds before sighing again and turning back over to my right, practically squirming in place, I sit up in my bed  "ughhh! why can't I get it out of my headddd!?" I shriek while flailing my arms into the air. I  fall backwards and hit the bed again, and gaze into the bare yet tedious ceiling, my mind wanders and I think back to yesterday... why'd I do that to him...? and he looked so sad too... I shake my head as the thoughts subside. I sit back up really fast I need to get my mind off of all of this... sooo why not be a total loner like I am and go play video gamessss! #alonefolife I pick myself up off the bed walking past the clothes lying on the floor, I stop in my tracks to look around the room, I've been pretty lazy, it's not like me... I'm usually a really neat type of guy, this is definitely not like me... I pick up the clothes lying around and continue out the door towards the laundry room. "welp I might as well just do the clothes now..." I say to myself as I drop the clothes into the washer and click a whole bunch of confuzzling buttons, I shut the lid to the washer with a loud bang and walk away towards the kitchen. "arf arf!" I look down towards the very familiar sound, "Mayaaaa!" I squat down and pet her soft little head "give daddy a kissiee!" I say while puckering my lips towards her, she moves her head in another direction, looking away "no please!" I say in a high pitch voice, I always like to act like as if that is what Maya would actually say, it might be weird to other people but it's pretty normal to me by now haha... the little pug then skips away and another one enters, it was Edgarrrr! "Edgarrrr! hey there" I say patting his head "What da hell does that mean!?" I say while laughing out loud to myself "oh god damn it, not again..." I say in Edgars deeper voice before laughing again, Edgar leaves the kitchen freaked out by my weird laughs. Ohhh I need a life... I stand back up and walk towards the computer/study room. "time to get into my gamer mode!" I take a seat in my comfy rolly chair and plop the nice black and white head phone on my head, "hmm... what games should I play today...?" I scroll down with my mouse "ooo! Dying Light sounds fun to play right now" I double click the game and begin to play, parkouring everywhere like a boss.
*~~~~~~~~A few hours later....~~~~~~~*
   *sigh* ughhhh! I'm tireddddd! I look over at the time 11:21... Geez! I played for that long!? I got up out of my cozy rolly chair and walked towards the kitchen, Maya and Edgar come running toward me "oh crap! I didn't feed you guys! I'm so sorry!" "You better be!" I say in Edgar's deep voice, I laugh to myself before going to go grab the dog food, I bend down and start to pour some dog food in each bowl "there ya go guys, sorry bout that..." "Yeah, yeah... Whateva..." I say in Edgar's deep voice once again, I giggle "ohhhhh I really need to stop doing that..." I say to myself before walking to my room. I plop onto my very comfy bed and close my eyes, slowly drifting off into a deep slumber...
I wake up and slowly sit up yawning, when I see Cry sitting at the end of my bed staring at me "oh my god! What the heck are you doing here!?" I questioned, shocked. He doesn't say anything but instead slowly creeps toward me... "How do you even know where I live...?" I question yet again, he doesn't answer and continues to just get closer and closer until he's practically on top of me.... "C-Cry...?" I can feel his soft breath against my face by now, "please just say something Cry..." He doesn't say anything and instead crashes his lips into mine, startling me, I start to ease and move my lips with his until he stops and slowly backs away with such a sad expression on his face... "Cry... What's wrong...?" I ask, worried "are you gonna leave me again...?" He asks, I freeze in place... Shocked by what he said... I look down then back up to see a tear slip down his cheek "no, don't cry... It's ok, I won't leave you ever again" I have never seen him so sad... But then again I just met him not so long ago... He then stops... Completely, he has a blank expression now and he stopped crying... "WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME!!!" "DO YOU KNOW HOW SAD AND HURT I FELT?" All of a sudden he's screaming.... And it startle's me, my eyes go wide from shock "WHY!?" He starts to scream louder "WHY?!" "WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME!" He screams this over and over and I get so over whelmed I can't even move... I'm just frozen... He goes from being sober to being furious... Just like that, and it scares me, a lot... His screams get louder and louder and it's the only thing that goes through my head, why...? Why did I leave him...?

I jump up from my bed sweating and breathing heavily... Sitting up, I look around my room still shocked by that horrible nightmare... "It was just a dream Felix.... Just a terrible dream..." I say to myself while breathing heavily....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note
       Sorry this is so short and don't really pay attention to the title cause idk what to really call it lol so I'll probably change it later but yeah plzzzz vote, and comment! :)