PewDiePie x Cry yaoi

Chapter 1 PewDiePie's POV:

It all started that one day I was going home from school...

"Ring...Ring" another day has come to a end huh?... "hey Felix do you want to go to my house today?" "oh nah I can't I have a lot of homework today maybe tomorrow though" "oh ok then. See ya tomorrow Felix!" "ok see ya later Stephano!" I gather my stuff together and shuffle them on my desk as Stephano leaves the room and I'm the only one in the room.

*Buzz Buzz* my phone lights up on the desk. I pick it up to read a message from mom..."hey sweetie hope you had a wonderful day at school but could you do me a favor while you're out and get some groceries?" I text her back "sure" I unzip my backpack and put the rest of my belongings in and head down the hall.

I'm walking down the steps outside when some punk trips me and I drop my bag with a loud thump and land face first onto the cold, hard concrete. I look at my hands to see they're all scraped up. I see blood start to trickle out. I begin to feel my knees sting as well and wince in pain. "Ha! walk much loser?!" "ouch! you did that on purpose asshole!" "wha'd ya say punk?" " I said you did that on purpose you asshole!"

"that's it!" the next thing he does is pull his fist back then pulling it towards so fast he punches me so hard in the stomach my eyes widen and i feel like i might throw up and end up making an type of coughing/choking sound while crouching on the floor. "huh! is that all you can take is just a little punch?!" "Shut up!" I say while bringing my fist back and towards his face causing him to fly back painfully.

"Asshole! you'll pay for that!" he then again brings his fist back ready to give another hard blow to my stomach. As I prepare for the pain and close my eyes getting too scared to look everything go's quiet like the whole world froze and all you can hear his my fast breathing. I then open my eyes to see a kid with blonde hair and a ghost-like mask on holding the other guys fist in mid air. My eyes immediately light up with disbelief and relief...

Author's Note:

Hey this is my first story im putting out and i decided I'd do a PewDiePie x Cry fanfic/yaoi. Vote, and comment of what you think of it and what i can improve and if you want me to post more chapter's of this cute couple!