Chapter 3: Creepy nurses and discovering a secret

Chapter 3:

Cry started walking closer and closer towards me with the ice pack my heart beating faster with each step.

Just as he was reaching his hand out towards me the door flew open and cry and I both jerked our heads towards the door.

"What in the world is going on here?!?" Cry quickly jerked away from me and sat in the chair he was in earlier. *sigh* I put my hand to my heart and Sank down into the bed for a few seconds. That was close! I thought I was going to die of embarrassment there for a sec.!

"I was gone for only about 20 min. And then I come back to this!" The nurse was a handsome tall male with long shiny blonde hair and blue electric eyes that caught your eyes so you couldn't look away even If you wanted to.

"Umm... Sorry sir we were jus-" cry interrupted "we just came in here for a ice pack" "oh ok I understand" he looked at us thinking something else was happening "so do you boys need anything else?" Cry and I exchange looks "no we were just about leave actually but thank you"

"Ok well come back if you need anything else" "ok we will bye" with that cry and I quickly walk out of the room as the nurse stares me down while smiling like he was undressing me in his mind. Shivers went down my back at the thought of it and I walk faster than I already was stepping on cry's heels on accident. I should probably stay away from that guy just to be safe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By now we're walking down the halls silently. I look down and fiddle with my fingers nervously. It's so awkward... I want to say something but... Cry breaks the silence "stay away from that guy ok..." I look up at him "ok" "I'm sorry I just don't trust him" "no it's ok I don't trust that guy either he kinda creeps me out"

I look back up at him we'll at least into his pure white mask with two eyes and a straight mouth. I had always wondered why he wore that mysterious mask all the time. I decided I should ask him now "I was just wondering but... Why do yo-" he interrupted me "wear a mask all the time?" I guess he knew I was going to ask someday. "Uh... Yeah" "well I mean you don't have to tell me if you don't want to!" I said looking down nervously "Nah it's ok I'll tell you but we have to go somewhere more quiet cause I don't want anyone to hear us"

I took off with cry down the hall wondering the whole time why he wants to go somewhere quiet I mean does he have some huge secret behind why he where's the mask? I guess I'll have to wait until we get there for now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors note:
I wonder what the secret is? You'll have to wait until next week to find out!
Plz vote and comment if you'd like thank you!!!