Chapter 7

Authors Note: hey guys I'm sorry for making you all wait for so long but I've just been going through a break up and it sucks :/ but anyways continuing on!!!
----------------------------
I awake the next morning to a bright light in my eyes. I slowly open my eyes squinting while covering my face with the other arm. I sit there for about 5 min. Just thinking and dazing off when I remember the horrible nightmare... It all just comes flooding back to me too fast and I get over whelmed and eventually feel guilty about everything that had happened that day. Today's now Sunday....huh....  Tomorrow I see Cry again... Not wanting to, I begin to sit up slowly and rub my face with one hand as I do, trying to wipe the tiredness away. I go back to thinking about the other day and find that everything starts to turn blurry in front of me as I do. I realize that I was crying and I bring my hand up to wipe the tears off my face one by one. "God! Why am I even crying?!" I yell to myself. I hop off my bed and walk out of the room slowly. I walk into the kitchen when Maya and Edgar come running all excitedly "good morninggggg!" They get more excited and jump up on me while licking my arms. "Hahaha! Ok! Ok! I'll feed you guys!" I yell while dying of laughter. I grab their can of dog food and open it "yuccccck! =~= how the hell do you guys eat this stuff?! It stinks!" They both just look up at me with confusion. I set their bowls of food down and they dig in happily. I then go and pour me some lucky charms into a bowl and then some milk to go with it. I sit down at the table and begin to wonder off... I still feel horrible about the other day.... Maybe I should go and apologize to him...? Ughhh! But I can't! Kinda embarrassed •~• NO! I have to man up! I'm gonna walk my little fabulous butt up to him and talk to him about what happened! I look down to see that most of my cereal is now soggy... I lift up my spoon and stare at the now soggy and gross marshmallow "meh" I then shove it into my mouth and dig into the rest of the cereal not caring or wanting to waste it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*BEEP! BEEEP! BEEP!*
I spring up from my bed abruptly and hurriedly. "Ughhhhhhh! Shut upppp!" I turn my alarm off on my phone quickly and then throw it to the side. Today's Monday.... I'll see Cry.... I realize I'm frowning and shake my head before quickly hopping out of bed. I look at the time and see that I'm running late "craaaaap! I need to hurry!" I run to my closet and throw everything around, making a mess all over the floor. My parents went on a little vacation for a week so I've been on my own for a little while. Usually my Mom would make sure I was up by now. I find some decent clothes and quickly throw them on. I then run to the bathroom and brush my teeth and hair and what not. "Ok this is good enough I guess?" I run out to the kitchen and quickly feed the pugs. There's dog food all around the counter from me rushing "ugh! I'll clean it when I get home!" I then run and grab a muffin and run out the door. I lock the door quickly and run down the street towards school.... Or hell really...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I made it barely!" I say to myself while panting. I ran the whole time... And I just want to pass out right now. I begin waking towards the front doors to hell. As I walk past the doors I see Cry walking in front of me in the distance up ahead. Oh no.... I said I would talk to him but... I don't know now... I'll talk to him later. Yeah... I begin to walk more slow so that I don't get too close to him to where he'll notice me. Now I feel like I'm stalking him... I feel like a total creep. I turn left as soon as I get the chance. I then quickly rush towards class.
~~~~~~~~~~~
I stand at my classroom door now. He didn't see me... I hope. Ok, I can do this. I open the door and walk to my seat. I lean back and close my eyes for a little. When should I talk to him...? Maybe after school? "Alright class! Listen up!" I jerk my head up lazily and sit up in my chair. "We have a new student!" I lean my head on my hand on the desk. I see a familiar boy walk in... Except I didn't see the familiar mask like usual. He took his mask off! But why?! It's cry... I know by those piercing, light blue eyes, blonde hair, and scar that goes down his face. I look around and everyone just kinda stares... Some whisper to each other as well. "You can take a seat... Over there! Next to Felix! Raise your hand Felix" my eyes go wide with disbelief and so does Cry. I raise my hand slowly. My hand begins to shake while I hold it up. I look away, towards the ground more as I do. Cry then begins to walk down the aisle towards the chair next to me. He puts his stuff down and takes a seat. I lower my hand slowly and sit there nervously. What the fuck! Why did he change classes?! As I freak out a random piece of paper that's folded up lands on my desk. Shocked, I begin to open the note slowly. It says "stay after school... I wanna talk. Meet me at that empty classroom" I sit there frozen and nervous. I look over to my right slowly to look at him. He notices but ignores my staring and continues to listen to the teacher ranting on. I look back to the note and lean back in my chair again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Ding! Ding! Ding!* everyone gets up and leaves for home. I slowly get up and stretch. Ugh... Finally school over for the day... But now I have to meet up with cry I begin to get nervous again. But I gather my stuff and head out towards the empty classroom.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm currently outside the empty classroom now. I begin to get really nervous and notice my hands shaking uncontrollably. Here goes nothing I then slowly open the door to see Cry sitting at a desk. He turns around and weakly smiles at me. I nervously and slowly walk towards the desk where I then awkwardly sit down in front of cry. "Hey..." He says softly "uh... Hey" I say back. "About yesterday..." He begins but I interrupt "no!" He seems surprised at my raise of voice but I still continue. "I'm sorry for just leaving like that... That was horrible of me. I just didn't know how to react and I just kinda freaked out and ran..." "No! Don't apologize... I'm sorry for just kissing you like that. I don't know what came over me." It goes silent for a little bit... Before it gets too awkward I decide to speak up "well... Let's just pretend the kiss didn't happen...?" Cry looks up "yeah..." I stand up making the chair make a loud screeching sound. I go around the desk and stand in front of cry. "Look! I- I... Ever since the k-kiss... I don't know why but... I can't stop th-" before I could say anything more Cry gets up quickly and crashes his lips onto mine. I was shocked at first but then slowly move my lips against his, kissing back. I feel his tongue poke for permission in my mouth and I slowly open my mouth more causing our tongues to crash. A small moan escapes my mouth and cry begins to kiss even more passionately...
-----------------------------------------
So I'm so sorry for this freaking long wait... I was going through my first real heart break and some things were happening in my life and yeah... But I'm ok now, I found someone that makes me happy and I've never been more happy in my life :D but yeah I finally got another chapter out so here ya guys go! Idk why you guys like it so much?! It's not that good.
But vote, and comment please! Thank youuu! :)