2.

-So mean while I call Bri and all I hear is arguing.

"Hello"? I said (got no respond).

"Hell fucking o " I yelled through the phone

"Who is this " she said

" Yo fucking bestie and what's going on " I said dryly because she ruined my mood just that quick.

"My bad girl I did'nt even look at who was calling I just answered" she said .

" Just tell me what's going on" I said sounding even more frustrated.

"I found out he was cheating so I confronted him , then things got really fucking heated" she said

"Oh my freaking gosh girl get your stuff and leave " I said.

"I love him too much " she said.

"Love shit don't matter right now because you risking yo damn life again for the fiftieth time stupid ass guh" I said angrily.

"I understand but it's not that easy for me to leave he'll kill me , my family , maybe even your ass since he knows that your my bestfriend".

"Okay and the fuck. And how did you even find out bri"?

"I was in his car looking for something and found a used condom and some big ass drawers that I know for sure weren't mines. Not only did I find them in the car. It was a number in his pants pocket the girl name was Seleste" she said breaking down crying on the phone. " I'm just so fed up with his bs this shit ruined my life".

"Where is he now" I asked .

" He ran around the corner". She said still crying .

"Wait did you tell him that you got a new job and your not just working in your cousin salon"?

" No because he'll kill me" she said.

"Well you need to tell him before he finds out you remember what happened last time he broke your ankle and had you in a concussion for a month in a half due to him punching you multiple times" I said.

Bri's still not listening she responds with

" I love him tho bestie" she says.

"Okay well I can't damn help a dumb ass. You not trying to leave. You call me with your problems like I'm pose to do some but you keep going back" I said.

"I know but girl I'm just so scared because I'm really getting tired of being with Tray. I'm twenty-two with two kids. No college education. I'm dating a fourty-one year old man whose a undercover pimp from time to time and a drug dealer 24/7.I didnt find out he was pimp until he tried to sell me but, we came to the agreement that if I let him trap me with kids I can have a normal job. The twins love him they think he's so innocent. I just can't Zay. Ive been lying to my parents. They think that I'm in engaged and in college, but it was all just a lie so that my father's congregation won't judge our family . So when I tell you I'm so stressed to the point where I'm about to loose my mind .I'm just really tired of all this" she said crying.