Two Weeks Later

Mama, mama, you're the queen of my heart
Your love is like tears from the stars
Mama, I just want you to know
Lovin' you is like food to my soul
~Boys II Men

Wakes up does my personal hygiene as I was putting my robe on I hear my phone ringing it was from mama.

--
Hello hey mama I said. Hey girly what you doing today she said. I'm suppose to be taking Lyric to get her nails done for the first time and going to work later I told her. Oh well I was wondering did you want to go out to eat later she said. Sure ma you want to go around 5:30? Yes that's fine I'll be ready at 4:40. Okay I will be there I said before hanging up.

After hanging, up I went downstairs to cook breakfast. I cooked grits, bacon , biscuits and gravy with a side of fruit. As I was cooking I got a phone call from Jaiqwan I sighed finally.

"Hello". I said dryly trying to play hard to get. Wassup whicha girl he said. "Don't wassup me nigga where tf you been I been calling you and texting you and got know fucking call back". I said angrily. Oh I been going thew some thangs my brother had got shot. So now he on bed rest I been helping him out ya boy been stressing ma he said. "Oh well how he get shot". I asked. Own even want to talk about it he said. But what you doing he said sounding sad. "Cooking". Oh what you cooking he said . "Grits, bacon biscuits and gravy with a side of fruit".

~~~~Call over~~~~
Z:Hello can u come get the kids.
T:Bitch wtf I look like
Z:TF U MEAN BITCH U helped have them so...BITCH U GONE HELP TAKE CARE OF THEM cause yo sorry ass aint bought shit fa a nigga since they been on the mf earth but u always got yo damn hand out.
T:Who the HELL U YELLING AT REMEBER LAST TIME WHEN U DID THAT SHIT I BEAT YO PREGNANT ASS.

Z:AND BITCH U GONNA PAY BECAUSE U KILLED MY DAMN CHILD AND LIED ON ME SO FUCK U
T:BITCH U CAN DIE MATTER OF FACT ILL HELP AND KILL YO MF ASS cause I played over that pussy and u let me bitch u another Kim Kardashion stupid ass.*laughing*
Z:WELL BITCH IM READY
~~~~~~Call ends~~~~~
Zay: Jesus please help me why did I have to be with him *crying*

40mins later
Annie POV
Waitress: Hey my name is Re'nae I'll be taking your orders for today.
Z:I'll have the 12oz steak with potatoes and carrots
M:I'll have the roast beef and fried tomatoes and green beans.
Re'nae:ok and what will u ladies be drinking
M: Well I'll have the Frozen strawberry daiquiri with whip cream
Z:I'll just have white wine
Re'nae:ok *walks off*
Zay well honey *begins to cry* I wen to the doctor 2 weeks ago and they diagnosed me with stage B of Breast cancer.
Z:*Break Down* it's ok mama ima do everything to get u the treatment u need I'm so sorry this had to happen to u I love u ma
M:no don't do anything I got this matter of fact the lord got me and I love u also.
Z: Ma its just so much going on in my life I called him to watch the kids and he dogged me out then u got cancer I can't meet my sis then I got this stupid ass job 4 kids 1 passed away got raped by my uncle its to much.
M:Just pray and who kept the kids
Z:Malaishia and no disrespect but I have to go to work in a hr.
M:ok
*Leaves gets ready for work *
Puts on my royal blue bra and panties with my white and gold laced stelletos.
~~~~~~ 20mins later~~~~~
As I walk in the bitch dominique that use to do my hair that I got in to it with works there now so I was being quiet cause a lot of shit been going on next thing I no she asked my co-workers D: y'all wtf she doing here
Z:* Keeps walking *
D: I no I'm not talking to myself
Z:*opening locker** get royal blue hurachees out take heels off*
D:hoe i no uheard me
Z: Bitch first off all learn what hoes is bitch u wanna sho out but did u tell them how u fucking the football team in middle school
D:Guh them niggas love me
Z:*walks up * then why are u here bitch we all no they was only fucking u cause u slow asf bitch did u tell them how yo mama put u in special ED *everybody laughing*
D: *Swing*
Z:Yanks hair slam toward the ground
D:*kicking*
Z:*Punching* slammed ha heel into d face
Security :*breaks it up*
D:I beat that asss
Z: bitch u still talking shit and how u the one knotted up and bloody.
D:Made cause I fucked ya man *everybody ohhhhh*

To be continued

Hey y'all its ya girl I haven't updated in so long today's my B-Day so u no I had to update love yall!