4. Trippin on you

So we at Jaiqwan's house and all I'm about thinking is were he get his money from . Meanwhile I call my girl Bri for the 5th time and still no answer so I get worried. I hear a door open and it was Jaiqwan coming out of the bathroom shirtless. So I was already prepared for what was about to happen. He came and started kissing on me as I just laid there on the couch. Hell naw nigga this couch to little where is you(gco)

Ring ! Ring!

Hello Bri said crying. Girl what's wrong and where are you I asked her. Girl he put his hands on me again and he kidnapped me again he just won't leave me alone she said.
What the fuck are you serious I thought you got in your car and left I responded. I did but he followed me she said. I don't know what to do she said. Fuck it I'm on my way I said. No he'll kill (gco) WHO THE FUCK YOU ON THE MOTHAFUCKING PHONE WITH BITCH Tray said. Nobody Bri replied. *Slap * BITCH STOP LYING TO ME GIVE ME THAT MOTHERFUCKIN PHONE FOR I BEAT YO ASS TO SLEEP He said.
Call ended ~~~

Oh shit I said. What's wrong Jaiqwan asked. Just extra ass shit that I'm not here to talk about I said. Look let's just get this over (gco)then he cut me off by kissing me as he licked and sucked on my neck my phone began to rang it again it was Bri

Hello what happened now and are you okay I asked her. Yes I left out of the window she said . Damn bitch you got away that quick I said. Hell yes he said he was going to get his rifle from the basement so I exscaped from the window can I please crash at your house she said beginning to cry. Of course my spare key is underneath the mat I said. Okay thanks so much she said. No problem I said.
~~~~~call ended

Zay POV
So when I hung up I looked over at Jaiqwan he was looking at me. I grabbed his dicked and started messaging it as he looked at me sexually smiling. I pulled it out and began to stroke it. He yanked my head and said suck it. So I did as he asked. When done I looked up and asked where is his bed room.

He said up stairs down the hall and to your left so I grabbed his hand and sat him on the bed. We began kissing aggressively he then took my clothes off softly but slowly. He went from my lips to my neck to my tits. He picked me up and slung me on the bed he kissed all the way down to my pussy and he began to suck on it I can feel my juices flowing as he stuck his tongue in deeper and deeper next he took two fingers and began jamming them in my pussy as I grabbed his hair and moaned "oh shit yes daddy" he then got up and stuck his 9 inch inside of me. He flipped me over and gave me back shots slapping my ass and saying you feel so good you extra wet for a nigga .That shit kinda turned me on so I started throwing it back and twerking on that nigga dick.
He fell out beside me and we went to sleep.
~~~~~~~
I soon woke up from a bad dream I ran to the bathroom and closed the door. As I was crying I realized Jaiqwan didn't even use a condom. Oh shit how the fuck am I suppose to take care of a baby when I can barely take care of the three I got so now I need to buy some pregnancy test but how am I going to tell him. Shid fuck it what he don't no won't hurt him I said to myself while getting off the floor
(Zay goes and get back in the bed)
You good he said putting his arms around me. Ya goodnight I said going back to sleep.
~~~~
The next morning

Jaiqwan get up and come lock the door I'm about to leave I said getting my magic city bag with all my clothes in it. Here's ya money ma he said handing me a envelope. I opened it and it was 1,050 dollars in it. You could've just given me 500 I said. Nah you worth way more than that he chuckled. Well thanks I said getting in my car. So a nigga can't get no hug like damn you was just screaming daddy last night he said while laughing loudly. Omg stfu I said while hugging him and he leaned in for a kiss so I leaned back and said don't put them stanky ass lips on me nigga go brush yo damn teeth. Oh so you got jokes he said. Ya I do I said while cranking my car getting ready to pull off. As I was driving off I realized Jaiqwan aint just fuck me like other niggas he made love to me actually. Damn it can't be I said to myself it's only the first day I said turning up the radio.

I no this chapter is boring but could I at least get some votes because I'm new to this writing shit.✌