3. first sight

One month later

---
"Bestie I'm so glad your out of the hospital" I said while jumping into her arms.

" Me too bitch I was so ready to get back on the pole" she said.

We both burst out laughing before hopping into the car.

We went out to eat and to get our nails done. I missed my bestfriend so much. We use to do this all the time before she was hospitalized.
--
--

After all of that we got into the car and headed to my mother's house to drop off my kids. While there we decided to get dressed ,and take our naps.

---

So it's now 7:04 and we have to be to work at 9:30. So I hopped in the shower for about thirty minutes.Hopped out lotioned up and put on my red spikey bra with my red thongs. Along with my gold opened toed heels I curled my hair and styled it. After that I put on a little make up so that it'll look natural.

--

When I was done I walked downstairs to make sure Bri was up but she was already dressed. She had on a black and blue laced V- neck leotard. We grabbed our bags and left out at 9:10.

~~~~~

So we pull up and it's packed as usual. The girls tell me we're doing alot today. Not only are we stripping but we also, have to help the waitresses serve the food and drinks. And there is suppose to be some local rapper named Young Dolph performing. I've never heard of him but the last local rapper got jumped by the security for touching one of the strippers without paying. They say his name was Sah Babii.So hopefully this performance go good I thought to myself.
--
Meanwhile me and Bri walked in and went straight to our lockers to get our trash bags to collect our money. While closing my locker I hear the dj say " she's quite, she's new but she's hell give it up for Chocolate drop".

"What the hell I'm not suppose to go on yet" I said to R'ya.

" Oh they must didnt tell you that Maddie went on maternity leave " she said.

"No they didn't I'm so sick of this nun communication ass job. And I'm not ready to go stage by myself yet" I said.

"Girl you better before Big Daryl finds out you got those people waiting on you and you know how that goes" R'ya said.

"Right okay how do I look "I said.

"You look good now go" she said.

--
"There she goes y'all give it up for Chocolate Drop ..."the Dj said.

*Applauds from the crowd*.

Soon as I walked on stage Waka Flacka Round of Applause came on.

I danced , and I made my money. The crowd loved it. After the performance the money men came around with there brooms to help me bag up all of the money I had just made. They walked me to the locker room to make sure nobody snuck back there to rob me or anything.

While coming back from the locker room I headed to the bar because they still needed me to help serve the customers . On my way over there I see this sexy , dark chocolate man sitting at the bar on his phone. He had his chains on , wauds of money , fresh haircut , dressed nice and looking daddy-ish.