Girl at Home

Rebecca sat on a pile of rocks that formed together watching the meteorite shower hitting the city

"Don't do anything stupid while we're away little sis,"

"I can't. The two of you will be doing stupid stuff without me."

"Love you little sis,"

"Love you big brother. Go win the war for us."

That memory hit Rebecca so sudden. The last words she spoke to her brother. The moment she got back to the TVA she planned on going to find his file to see if he actually died or if he was ever found like Steve did.

"Are you okay?" Loki asked, walking up to her and sitting on the rock formation next to her own.

"I definitely have a concussion and I'm slowly getting memories back. I'm feeling all the emotions right now," Rebecca replied, glancing from the city down to her hand's.

"I'm sorry what they put you through," Loki told her.

Rebecca sighed, "It's okay. It's not your fault. After that meteorite almost crashed into us and I hit my head against something in the blast I remembered what they did. I-I remember the pain and everything," she whispered to Loki.

The two sat in silence for a moment before Rebecca asked, "Do you miss Asgard?"

Loki thought for a moment before replying, "In aspects yes. I think you would like Asgard."

"Really? In what ways?"

"In the palace, there's this huge library. I would stay there for hours on end sneaking away from responsibilities. I feel like you would particularly like my mother's garden. She planted the garden when she first married Odin and has kept it alive ever since," Loki said, glancing up into the sky as if he was searching for Asgard.

"That sounds nice," Rebecca whispered looking over at Loki.

"It is. I can take you there, once all of this is over," Loki suddenly said.

"That would be nice," Rebecca said with a small smile on her face.

Rebecca and Loki stayed quiet for a few moments looking out into the planet before them as Sylvie walked up to them and sat beside Rebecca. "I'm sorry," Loki told the two, feeling guilty about the TemPad.

"I remember Asgard. Not much, but I remember. My home, my people, my life," Sylvie slowly said. "The universe wants to break free, so it manifests chaos. Like me being born the Goddess of Mischief. And as soon as that created a big enough detour from the Sacred Timeline, the TVA showed up, erased my reality, and took me prisoner. I was just a child. I escaped. Stole a TemPad and I ran for a long, long time, which really sucked. Everywhere and every-when I went, it caused a nexus event. Sent up a smoke flare. Because I'm not supposed to exist. Until, eventually, I figured out where to hide. And so that's where I grew up, the ends of a thousand worlds. Now, that's where I'll die."