✟ 𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒅 ✟

⊰───────────✟ ᚕ ✟───────────⊱

Y/n POV:

There was my dad, standing there isolated. Yet I could feel his cold stare lying upon me, such a stare I was accustomed to. And that beep, that periodic beep kept ringing in my head. I don't know why but...it made me sad.

My eyes opened up slowly, staring at a ceiling I wasn't familiar with. I slowly got up but a sharp pain ascended me.

Lifting my shirt, I found bandages wrapped around my stomach, for a wound I wasn't sure how I got. It seemed all I could recall was being chased by...Tommy. He was there...

My thought was interrupted as I heard a small eek from behind the doorway, prompting me to immediately let my shirt fall down.

Composing myself I looked around for a way to communicate with this mysterious stranger. Feeling my pocket, I realized I still had my trusty notepad. Scribbling down on the paper, I crumbled it up into a ball, tossing it gently to the doorway. There was a moment of silence but quickly a hand reached out to the paper ball, frantically snatching it away.

Another moment of silence filled the room, but I heard quiet footsteps approaching. It seemed like my note convinced them!

A tall girl timidly stepped into the room, her height almost reaching that of Jackie's! She cautiously made her way toward me, taking small steps like a cat approaching a stranger.

Twiddling her fingers, she stood at my bedside, her eyes thwarting all over. To be honest she looked awfully cute...Gosh, I shouldn't be thinking like this!

Y/n: (Hello!)

Bubba: h-hi...

Her voice was soft and quiet, a shy girl to be sure. Though her outfit was a bit...revealing. I thought I'd get used to it by now with Jackie and Fredda but it doesn't seem like the case. She wore a dress shirt that barely fitted down to her hips. Though they did bring out her plump thighs...Over the white dress shirt was a yellow-striped, short-sleeved dress shirt that was buttoned down, revealing a plentiful of...cleava-stuff! Aw jeez...I can't think properly...

What was alarming though was her yellow apron, splattered in a bright red liquid.

Y/n: (What's exactly on your apron?)

Bubba: I-I...

Y/n: (It's alright! You don't need to tell me!)

She seemed to let out a quiet sigh of relief, before going back to playing with her fingers. There were bandages that covered her arms, which she periodically rubbed. With each passing moment, it seemed her expression grew sadder and sadder as she rubbed them more and more. There was something...familiar about it.

No POV:

Suddenly Y/n signaled Bubba to come closer, to which she reluctantly obliged. Kneeling down on the floor, she awaited with nervous anticipation, her caramel eyes shining with innocence. Y/n raised her arm, Bubba flinching instantly but it wasn't the hard slap to the face she was so used to...it was...soft, gentle, kind.