The Beginning

🥀

It all started when my life was boring. It was summer and I didn't take summer classes. All I did was stay in my house because I hate going out and wandering around when the sun is hot. I don't even like going out at night because it is dangerous for a girl like me.

But I have another side of me that wants to go out and enjoy my life.

Yes, life is short.

That is why we have to enjoy it. That is what my mom told me, but I am not like her who loves going out. I love living in the house.

It is my comfort zone.

And yet, everything changed when my friend, Sara, invited me to hang out with her in a famous nightclub around the city. I disagreed at first but the way she said that there are a lot of foods and got guys piqued my curiosity. In the the end, I agreed.

Sara has been my only friend since high school. She is a bubbly type of girl who loves going out of her house and enjoying the world, she mostly loves going to clubs so I can say that she is street-smart.

It was finally nighttime. I was wearing a fitted short black dress hugging my curve lines and small waist and wearing black sparkling heels that were not too high. I was outside my house waiting for Sara to pick me up.

I then heard a beep in a car and turned to my right and saw her car. I smiled gently and waved my hand. She let her hand out of her car's window and waved back at me.

Her car was now in front of me as the window on the front seat slid down, revealing her. She was wearing a pink tank top and extremely black shorts that looked like it was underwear.

"Hop in, babe~" She says happily. I nodded and opened the door of the car and sat on the front seat.

I can feel her gaze on me as she did the wolf whistle causing me to blush a little, I am not used to being appreciated and complimented.

"Whatever," I murmured and got her giggles as a reply.

She then starts the engine of her car and moves around the street with knowledge. I looked through the window, watching the buildings, the people, and the vehicles.

Minutes passed, and we arrived at the famous nightclub and the billboard that was written above the huge building was-

The S*x Club.

"The sex club? Is this about sex?" I turned to her with a displeased look on my face as she shook her head. "No. It is not a sex club. That is the name of the club." She explained but I gave her a suspicious look but decided to go with the flow.

"Fine..." I murmured and brushed a strand of my hair away from my face. "But if something bad will happen, I'll kick your ass."

Sara did the fake gasp when I said those last words then turned around arching her ass up in a teasing way. "Here, you go~" She feigned a sad tone but I rolled my eyes in reply and showed my I.D. to the guard that I am not a child.

Sara followed suit.

The guard checked our I'D's then nodded as he let us enter. Sara led the way and damn, it was marvelous.

Inside the room was a huge space filled with a bunch of people dancing and talking. To the left side is where you get your drinks and the barista, then to the front is the DJ playing his song and the dance floor is filled with people dancing. To the right side is where you see a lot of tables, and each table has a pole on which the strippers dance, giving fan service to the customers who are sitting on the chairs.