Kurt and Sara 🔞

🥀

"Good luck for the both of you! And hopefully that whore can make you cum so fast, Mister Kurt~" it mocked both of them but Kurt didn't react and get inside the room. Kurt slowly takes off his clothes while he turns to look at Sara who is biting her lip nervously.

"What's wrong?" He asked, causing Sara to flinch then stared at him. "Ah.. Nothing..." She stammers. She's bad at hiding, something is wrong.

Kurt raised a brow. "You're nervous doing the things you already did with a lot of males?" He scoffed. Sara gasped at his words, clenching her teeth. "This is different..." She murmured under her breath but Kurt heard it.

He sighed then set aside his clothes, already bare in front of Sara and it seems she hasn't noticed it yet because when she did, she let out a surprise yelp. "Oh please! Warn me if you're gonna be naked!" She hissed at him as she slowly took off her clothes.

"It's not like your first time seeing a man's body, hm?" He teased then lay on the bed, his back leaning on the headboard, his arm resting at the back of his neck.

Sara blushed. "I know! But you're kinda chill about it. This is your first time, right? There's no way you will fuck someone you don't love. You even rejected all the girls."

Kurt's gaze darkened and Sara knew she crossed the line. "Don't you dare say that like you can understand me."

"I hate doing it with you." He said in a hateful tone as Sara's face turned a bit pale. "But I have to do it with you because this is a life and death game. Now come here." He continued. Sara quickly obliged and threw her clothes onto the floor and climbed on the bed, the gaze of Kurt is following her every movement making her nervous and aroused.

Kurt smirked a bit and lifted his hand, touching her head firmly but not hard.

He breathed out hotly, his gaze smoldering causing Sara to let out a small whimper.

"Now, give me the best blowjob, Sara. Make me blow my mind." He whispered huskily. Sara's eyes widened but she nodded and grabbed his cock, positioning in between his legs then leaned down as she started sucking and licking his cock in experience.

Kurt's head falls back with a groan. "That's it... Be a good girl and take all of me..." He chuckled darkly with desire. Sara moaned against his cock, she could feel her pussy getting wet. Her hand slowly traveled down to her core as she touched herself, grinding and shaking. Kurt's eyes opened a bit, staring down at her and he couldn't help but find herself disgusting but her sucking his cock made him turned on as well. He felt mixed emotions.

"What a whore..." He whispered huskily, gripping her hair tightly and pushing her down to deep throat his cock.

"Mhm?!" She moaned in surprise, tears streaming down her cheeks as she tried her jaw to adjust to his enormous size but she kept doing her job while rubbing herself faster and harder.

The teddy bear who is watching them, raised a brow in amusement. "I didn't expect Kurt to be this aggressive and demanding." It twirled as a clock appeared on the screen. "Oh, they have 20 seconds left. Hopefully they won't die~" It laughed hysterically.

My eyes went on the TV, listening to the bear's words. I may hate Sara now, but I will never underestimate her abilities when it comes to oral. "I believe that they won't die." I replied to its words. The pink teddy turned to me then tilted its head. "Really? After she betrayed you?" He mocked with a smirk. I glared at it. "Yes, I hate her so damn much but I don't deny her abilities." I bluntly said, gritting my teeth. Dain who was cleaning with me, leaned on my shoulder trying to calm me down.