Explosive love

The story begins Chapter 1
Mr. Aizawa said, "Please be quiet. We have a new student." Then, there was a knock on the door. Mr. Aizawa said, "Come in." A young girl entered, and he continued, "Okay, everyone, this is your new classmate, Kaya."

The girl greeted, "Hi, everyone. I'm Kaya. It's nice to meet all of you." Deku asked, "What is your quirk?" Kaya replied, "My quirk is a strength-based and a healing quirk." Tsu noted, "You have two quirks like Shoto," to which Kaya replied, "Yeah, but I don't have the same training as all of you, so I need to catch up. But I'll try my hardest too Mr. Aizawa said OK Kaya take a seat Then Kaya said yes sir then after class, Certainly, here's the same passage with improved grammar:

Uraraka approached Kaya and said, "Hi, I'm Uraraka, and it's nice to meet you. So, Kaya, what are some of the things you like to do for fun?" Kaya replied, "Well, I enjoy cooking, singing, and crafting, but I'm not very sociable." Uraraka then said, "I think we can fix that."

The girls then walked to their dorms. Mina said, "Kaya, I'll show you to your dorm." Kaya responded, "Okay, but what's your name again?" Mina chuckled, "I didn't tell you my name, did I? It's Mina." Kaya nodded and said, "Okay, Mina."

Mina led Kaya to her room and asked, "Do you like it?" Kaya replied, "Yes, I love it. I get my room all to myself." Mina smiled, "Yes, you do.

At that moment, Uraraka said, "Hey, Kaya, you need to get your stuff." Kaya replied, "Yes, I'll get all of it right now." Deke offered help, "Do you need help with that?" Kaya declined, "No, but I will need Mina to hold the door for me." Mina assured her, "Don't worry, I'll hold the door for you." Kaya expressed her gratitude, "Thank you, Mina."
Some time passed, and Kaya finished decorating her room, but dinner was not ready yet. Kaya asked, "Can I help with dinner?" Uraraka replied, "Yes, you can help me with the rice balls." Kaya said, "Okay, Uraraka, so what are we putting in the rice balls?" Uraraka explained, "We're putting in pork."

Kaya's phone rang, and Uraraka pointed it out, saying, "Hey, Kaya, your phone is ringing." Kaya picked up her phone and observed the caller, but chose not to answer it. Uraraka asked, "How was it, Kaya?" Kaya responded, "It wasn't important, so we need to get the rice balls done."

Bakugo yelled, "Are the rice balls done yet? We need to get dinner done now." Kaya assured, "We are almost done, Bakugo." Uraraka added, "And we are done." Kaya said, "Okay, we are done with the rice balls." Bakugo then exclaimed, "Finally!"

Uraraka inquired, "Kaya, are you okay?" Kaya replied, "Yes, I'm okay." Uraraka explained, "Don't worry; Bakugo just gets like that when he is mad, so don't worry, he will calm down soon."

Kaya's phone rang again, and Uraraka asked, "Aren't you going to answer it?" Kaya replied, "No, it's not important." Uraraka asked, "Was that your mom?" Kaya clarified, "No, that was someone I didn't recognize, so I didn't answer it." Uraraka understood, "Okay, Kaya."

As they finished dinner, Kaya asked, "What game can we play?" Uraraka suggested, "Well, we can play 20 questions." Kaya agreed, "Okay, but we will have to wait for the other girls." Tsu inquired, "What are you playing, guys?" Kaya explained, "We are going to play 20 questions. Do you want to play too, Tsu?" Tsu replied, "I would love to play. So what should I ask you first?"

After some time, Kaya said, "Now that all the girls are here, we can play. Who has the first question?" Mina said, "I do. So, Kaya, who called you?" Kaya responded, "It was no one that I knew, so that is why I didn't answer my phone." Mina said, "Okay, Uraraka, your turn." Uraraka asked, "Okay, Kaya, do you have siblings?" Kaya said, "Yes, I do. I have a brother and two sisters." Momo asked, "How old are your siblings, Kaya?" Kaya replied, "My brother is 2 years older than me, and my sister and I are twins. My little sister is 1 year younger than me, so that's all my siblings for you." Mina asked, "Kaya, what is your brother like?" Kaya didn't answer; she froze up, and her expression changed. She blinked and seemed to be in distress. Uraraka said, "Kaya, are you okay? Talk to us, Kaya." Kaya finally spoke up, "Uraraka, can you help me? What happened?" then as Kaya said that Mian said you passed out, and you yielded and we are wired then, Kaya said don't wear I am fin Mian and Uaraka said, Kaya, you were talking about your brother what happened Then Kaya said I don't what to tell no one needs to know it fins Uaraka then Tsu said it is not good for you to keep that to yourself Kaya you can tell us then Kaya said it was thing bad so don't worry about it ok I am just glad that I am here with you guys