New Years

Bakugo pov           

He was in his room, gazing at an old picture of a girl who resembled Kaya. Soon after, a knock appeared on his door from Kaya: "Hey, Bakugo, it's time for dinner." "Okay," Bakugo replied. As he stepped out, Kaya donned a mask, intending to startle him. "Boo!" Then, he came running at Kaya as they made their way to the living room. "Hey, you too, it's time for dinner." "Okay, Mina." Then they sat down. Bakugo looked at Kaya; she had a mysterious smile on her face. "DIE, Dummy."

After a while, it was Kaya's turn. "Sure, Kaya, you can pick whichever one you want to lift." "Can I have the biggest one, please?" He gave her the biggest one, and she put it up with no problem. Everyone was shocked. "WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!" Then she put it down. "OK, what do we do next?" "I will," Duke said. Then, Kaya came over to Mina. "So, Mina, did I do well?"

"Yeah, you did well, Kaya," Uraraka added. "Good job, Kaya."

"Thanks, Uraraka," Kaya replied.

Then Bakugo put up the weight, and Kaya was blushing a bit. Bakugo went to talk to Mr. Aizawa. "Kaya, you will go with Bakugo, and you will not quit. Do I make myself clear?" "yes, Sir Mr. Aizawa. She put on her jacket  "Hue Bakugo I all so need to go some we're inptint." "Whatever "Come on, we need to get going," said Bakugo.
"Okay, Bakugo," replied the other person.
A while later, they asked, "Hey, where are we going, Bakugo?"
"We're going to my parents' home. Where do you need to go?" Bakugo responded.
"I need to see my sister, Rina. I hope she's doing well."
As they walked, they passed Emica and Toya.
"And here we are," Bakugo concluded.
"Well, are you going to knock on the door?" "shut up" he knocked on the door and his mom opened the door "Katsuki?" "Hi Mom and Dad "how is this Katsuki?"

"

I'm Kaya, one of Katsuki's friends," said the speaker. "Nice to meet you. Would you like something to drink, Kaya?" asked Mrs. Bakugo.
"No thanks, Miss Bakugo. I came to say Happy New Year. Come on, Kaya, we have to go back,"        Kaya replied.
"Okay, but Bakugo?"
"Hey, Kaya, before you leave, here's a picture when Katsuki was a baby."
"He's so cute! Well, we need to leave. I have to see my family before midnight. It was nice meeting both of you," Kaya said.
"It was nice meeting you two. Kaya, I need you to take care of my son," Mrs. Bakugo stated.
"I will, Mrs. Bakugo."
"Shut up."
"Goodbye. Hope to see you again," Kaya said as they left. Mrs. Bakugo smiled, "They look cute together."
An hour later, Kaya asked, "Are we almost there?"
"Don't worry, we're almost there, Bakugo," replied the speaker.
They arrived at the first house on the street. "Come on, Bakugo, it's that house right there," said Kaya. She knocked on the door, "Hey Rina, I'm here." Kaya entered and saw a lot of people.
"Kaya! Hi!"
"Mom?"
"Kaya, you're here! Who's this?"
"Oh, this is Bakugo, one of my classmates and ." "Hi, I am Rina Kaya's little sister nice to get you"  "Nice to maet you two Rina." Jay came over "Hey Kaya happy New Year's Eve" "Happy New
Year's Eve Jay" "Kaya, is this your boyfriend?" they both exclaimed.
"................NOOOOOOOO!"
"We have to go; we'll be in trouble if we don't." "he is my classmate Jay, not my boyfriend! Well bye" They got out of the house and out of the neighborhood and Kaya started to tear up "Are you ok Kaya?" "you said my name ya I am Bakugo I just don't like how they did not tell me they were having a party without me that's all" "You want me to kill them?"  "Please don't! Oh, crap, it's time. We have two hours to get back to school."
"Get on my back now."
"Okay, but don't do what I think you're going to do, Bakugo!"
Bakugo propelled himself into the air using his quirk. "Hold on!" hours passed "We are all most there come on Bakugo!" "I am going as fast as I can then they fell on the ground "Bakugo are you ok" "Ya I am ok are you ok?" "Ya, I am" She tried to get up but her leg was broken "Kaya!" " Am ok Bakugo I will just use my quirk to heal Come on hold on Bakugo" "What?" as she grabbed him and Juput they got there just in time Mina saw them "Kaya Bakugo!!!!!!! Are you ok?" "Ya we are ok are we late" "No you made it in time" "Hye can you help me up I can't feel my leg" "Ya Come Kaya sand up" "then help me up Katsuki." "don't call me that Dummy Kaya." 10     9    8   7   6  5  4  3  2  1 Happy NEW YEARS