Chocolate and Roses

Kaya groggily emerged from bed to find Mina adorning the dome with Valentine's Day decorations. "What's all this, Mina?" she asked.

"It's Valentine's Day, Kaya!" Mina exclaimed.

"Oh, is it? Well, I'm going back to bed," Kaya replied nonchalantly.

Kiaishima came in with more decorations

"Where's Bakugo and Kaya?" he asked.

"Bakugo's still asleep, and Kaya went back to bed," Mina explained.

With determined smiles, they decorated the dome, planning to coax their sleepy friends into joining the Valentine's Day festivities later.

"So, today is that dumb day, huh? I do wonder what KB is up to."

After some time had passed, Kaya felt a pair of arms wrap around her in a warm hug. Surprised but pleasantly so, she smiled and reciprocated the gesture before continuing with her day.

Heading downstairs with a rumbling stomach, Kaya aimed for the kitchen, hoping to find something to satisfy her hunger. However, her path intersected with Bakugo's, resulting in a minor collision.

"Wish it, you dummy," Bakugo grumbled, his usual gruff demeanor softened by the playful banter.

"Sorry, Bakugo," Kaya replied, her tone sincere as she offered to lend a hand with the decorations.

"No, we got it. Well, I'm going to get some food," Bakugo responded, his words terse but not unkind, as he headed towards the kitchen.

As Kaya entered the kitchen, Bakugo looked at her with a rare smile. "Hey, Mina, what are we having?" she inquired.

"Well, Kaya, I'm making heart-shaped pancakes," Mina answered, a twinkle of excitement in her eyes.

"Can I make a few?" Kaya asked,

"Yeah, you can. Come over here to do it," Mina replied, gesturing toward the cooking station with a welcoming smile she made at least 40 pancakes "Kaya, they look so good," Mina complimented, her eyes sparkling with pride.

"Really? I think they could look better," Kaya replied, her perfectionist nature shining through.

Just then, Mr. Aizawa entered the room with Eri. "Happy Valentine's Day, everyone," he greeted, his tone softening for the occasion.

"Eri, happy Valentine's Day," Mina chimed in, her voice warm with affection. "It's great to see you again."

Before Kaya could respond, she realized she needed to run an errand. "Hey, Mr. Aizawa, I need to go get something from the store," she informed him.

"Well, you have to get back before dinner," Mr. Aizawa reminded her sternly.

"Yes, sir," Kaya replied, nodding in acknowledgment as she hurried out the door.

As Kaya dashed off, Mina suddenly noticed that Kaya hadn't eaten anything. Concerned, she turned to Bakugo. "Hey, Bakugo, can you go give this to Kaya?" she asked, holding out a plate of pancakes.

Bakugo scoffed at the suggestion. "You can go die and give it to her yourself," he retorted defiantly.

"If Kaya doesn't eat, she'll be tired and won't want to watch a movie with us," Eri interjected sadly.

Bakugo, realizing the importance of the situation, dashed off to catch up with Kaya. As he approached her, he noticed a group of guys surrounding her. Without hesitation, he stepped in and grabbed her hand.

"She's with my girlfriend, so back off," Bakugo asserted, surprising both Kaya and the onlookers.

"Did he just say girlfriend?" one of the guys muttered in disbelief.