The Friend

A few days passed, and Kaya got used to her heart classes, but she still wasn't happy that her mom wouldn't stop calling when Kaya was in class.

Uraraka said, "Hey Kaya, it's time for dinner."

Kaya replied, "Sorry, but I'm doing my homework."

Uraraka said, "Okay, but you do need to come eat when we tell you to

Kaya said ok and

Kaya responded, "Okay, Uraraka, I will eat in a bit

Then Uraraka went downstairs.

Uraraka asked, "Hey, has anyone seen Kaya eat?"

Deku replied, "No."

Tsu added, "No, I haven't."

Kirishima said, "I haven't either. Hey, Bakugo, can you go bring Kaya some food?"

Bakugo responded, "Shut up and do it yourself."

Mina said, "Thanks, Bakugo."

As Bakugo ascended the stairs with a plate of food, he felt happy. However, he couldn't help but wonder, "Why do I have to do this when I have better things to do?"

Upon reaching Kaya's door, Bakugo entered her room, declaring, "Ha, Dummy, dinner!"

Kaya expressed her gratitude, saying, "Thanks, Dummy Bakugo."

Bakugo responded, "You're welcome. Shut up and eat."

Kaya agreed, "Okay, and thanks again, Bakugo. Can you knock on the door?"

Bakugo retorted, "No way. You need to come to eat when we tell you to."

Kaya sighed, "Okay, and thanks again, Bakugo."

Bakugo exclaimed, "Just eat already, you Dummy!" He said this while blushing as he looked at Kaya.

Bakugo questioned, "What, you Dummy?"

Kaya responded, "Okay, well, I'm going to get back to my homework."

Bakugo dismissed her with, "Whatever
Dummy."

Then he left her room with a smile on his face. As Bakugo was coming downstairs, Mina saw his happy expression.

Mina said, "Ha, Bakugo, did Kaya like her food?"

Bakugo did not respond, but Mina could tell that Kaya was on his mind. So Mian went upstairs to Kaya's room Mian Opened Kaya's door

Mina said, "Ha, Kaya, do you know why Bakugo is acting weird?"

Kaya replied, "No."