The Training

A few weeks passed as Kaya had fun with everyone Kaya got up from bed and saw Mina talking to the others, as Kaya was coming downstairs she heard something about Bakugo so Kaya then Mina said"Good morning Kaya then everyone looked at Kaya "Good morning "Kaya said to everyone so what were you Takling about Mina? Kaya said curiosity in her voice Mina said don't worry about it, Kaya Kaya said "ok" but she could not stop thinking about it but then Iida said, everyone its Kaya first time training with us Kaya said ya it is so what are we doing for training Mina said we don't know Kaya but Mr.Aizawa will tell us but we need to eat fist ok Kaya as Kaya got something to eat she saw someone through the window but then

Mr.Aizawa came out of his room in his sleeping bag she sat down near Mina but what she did not nodes was that Mina was saying nere Bakugo so she sat drekly right beside him. then he told her to sit somewhere else Kaya said "ok no problem with a smile on her face," Mina said Bakugo she can sit with us, " Kaya said "No it is fine Mina I can go sit somewhere else it's not a big deal " then Kaya whet to her room and her phone went off then she stud to Craig then she answers her phone Hey Rina how are you doing at school, "Rina said its good Kaya haw are you and Hana doing at UA," Kaya said "We are doing good," Rina said are you ok Kaya I know you have been working hard lately

" Kaya said "Ya I am on my first day of training with my calls mats and work has been fun," Rina said "That is good what have you been crying" Kaya realized that Rina could tell when Kaya was upset Kaya said No I am not I have been practicing work Rina I promise I am fine Rina I will take Hana if you are telling the truth Kaya said "ok and have Kia come bye yet," Rina said"No but he is in college so he is bise," Kaya said" ok os haw is Jay doing Rina," Rina said" He is doing good but he treats me like a little sister," Kaya said "I am glad that you too are doing good and Jay He is just being a good friend and you need a good friend,n d Rina," Rina said, "ya but I feel like he will do something bad here soon?" Kaya said "No He is a good guy he only does something bad if his friends get hurt Rina don't you remember when you got hurt and he tried to bet the three guys up how to hurt you and you held him and you held his hand all the way back and I was so mad at both of you," Rina said Haha hade to mack you" Kaya I will take to Kia and he will come to see you ok Rina" Rina said ok Kaya thanks," Kaya said you are welcome Rina well I have to go but we will catch up later ok Rina," Rina said ok Kaya and told Haha I said Hi," Kaya said I will Rina Bye," Rina said happily "bye Kaya"

Mina came into Kaya's room Mina Kaya are you ready for today Kaya got up and to Mina, she sends Happily but something was wrong Kaya said, "Ya I am Mina" shok it off Mina asked Kaya but she kept her those to herself as well past Hye Kaya we're is your hero suit?" "oo that it is not read yet so I have to wear this costume it's not the best but it will do for now." "Kaya here you go this will be better for you." "Thanks, Momo" "No problem Kaya " The girls came out except Kaya "Do I look good in this I wonder if I do this

then Kaya came out everyone saw Kaya " She looked hot," Mineta said then Bakugo hit him "Wye did you do that?" Kaya smiled at Bakugo for doing that "You look good in that Kaya" " Thanks Mina" Mr.Aizawa said "OK everyone you are going in a team of 3 and the first team will be Kaya Mina and Momo the team that they will fit is Bakugo Kimishia and Ida so go git to your spots now" Kaya was terrified this was her first real fight "Mina Momo what are we going to do about this?" Mina said, "Kaya, you don't need to worry; we are going to win, okay." Momo said "We will have to come up with a plan fast" "Mina you will "Can we not talk about that? I just died, okay? Can we just focus on the things that we need?" "Okay, but I do." Kimishia Momo you go for Ida and I will go for Bakugo don't think or they will have a plan and bet us ok Momo can you make something, where we can talk to one another be if the boys get their hands on it break it ok" Momo "got it,"

Mina said "Ok so we have somewhat of a plan but we can win ok" Kaya ran to find Bakugo " ok I look like I have Jumped here to get up there as she got up on the biding she heard a big explosion "Dummy Bakugo I am right here now come fight me!" then she saw him fling at her she tried to punch him but he got her first he hit her in the sink with a big blast she feel off the billing she and on to the billing "come here and die" "I will not give up that easy bakugo" as she said that with a big smile, she jumps off the side of the billing "I am don't that dummy Bakugo" as she grand the side of the billing then he third to kick her off the billing but she 'crap I am not going to win is Mina and Momo ok I hope they are ok well I am going to be Healing for a long time I am ' "Not going with out a fight Bakugo!" then jump and grab on to Bakgugo hand and got on his back 'I need to win even if I bake all of my bonus' then Bakugo got her off but just in time Kaya and Bakugo both got hart really bad " aw that really hart what Bakugo!" 'is he down for the count No I can think like that 'Then she got up but she did not see Bakugo 'We're did he go?' He was right behind her he used his quirk on her "Die" he yelled but she turned a round she polled at his sort he fell on to Kaya ween Kaya opened her eyes she felt some it was Bakugo kissing her then he opened his eyes and saw they were kissing Kaya got up and puns ht him she uses all of her quirks on him she mad an ether wake in the distance Mina was fighting Kimiishia "what was that Kaya Momo is you two ok wye are they not reporting are they no Kaya and Momo can put up a fight what crap then Mina got tokin out of the fight when Kaya woke up she was in the Nures office "what happened?" "Bakugo wun the fight " Mina told Kaya as "Kaya! what did you do" "You have to be a little more brisk Hana?" "you cozied an ether wake Kaya What do you have to say for your safe this time " As Hana was using at Kaya Bakugo was waking bye he was mad but there was a little smile on his face Kaya saw him her face turned red she was so mad of what happened"Sorry Hana" "you can not say sorry ever time this happiness" "well what ells can I say Hana"