Ep.2 "cute"

Sunoo pov:Taking a deep breath I built up the courage and pressed my key onto the verification scan on the gate to my house, it was pretty dark and since I live in a private area no one was out on the streets

Sunoo pov:
Taking a deep breath I built up the courage and pressed my key onto the verification scan on the gate to my house, it was pretty dark and since I live in a private area no one was out on the streets.

The gate buzzed and opened for me to walk in, I walked on the side curb of our parking lot and went up the stairs leading to the front door of the house, twisting the key in the lock I entered the freezing house, his mother preferred the cold anyway, it's not like it bothered her or her icy personality.

Most of the lights were on by the door and down the hall way, turning the corner I stopped at the kitchen door where my mother stood leaning against the counter with a glass of wine in her hand, he eyes immediately met mine, I don't know weather to be glad or scared, but I quickly got the message of what she was trying to say when she reached her free hand out, long sharp red nails that matched her lips looked like claws.

She wanted to see my grade.

My grip on my bag tightened, i didn't want to give it to her, my hesitation ticked her off "will you hurry up and have me the Damned paper" her voice was was sharp and quick, kind of reminding me of a certain someone.

"I got a B-" I blurted out suddenly, there was a thick silence in the air, her mouth becoming a strait line and her foxy eyes squinting in confusion and disappointment, "B-? Really sunoo" hatred laced thick in her voice "how can you get a B- in such an easy subject! Are you that slow you idiot boy" her voice raised making me flinch and step back, "I-I'm sorry! Please don't be mad" I lowered my head, "mad!? I'm at mad, but I'm fucking disappointed, not in you, but disappointed that I have a son like you, I mean! All I wanted was for a perfect child! But no here I am with a failure!" She placed her cup down and began to yell.

I fought myself not to cry, not wanting to look any weaker in her eyes.

"Tell me! How do you plan to fix this!" She balled her fists onto the table, probably trying not to throw her almost empty glass at me.

I gulped at her question, "um I'm j-joining the s-skating team! Professor s-said I-It will raise my g-grade" I let out, regret instantly took over, it looks like I have to join the team, I have no fucking choice.

"Ha...skating? You? Are you fucking with me sunoo?" She tilted her head suspiciously, not satisfied at all with my words, "n-no mother-"

"Its ma'am to you, you haven't earned the right to call me such a name, and until you fix that grade you will never get it, now get out of my sight" he words hurt me more than anything, how could someone treat their child in such a way?

I finally broke down, tears spilled down my face as I ran of upstairs and locked myself in my room, I slid down to the floor, hand over my mouth to hide my cries, just now I have been stripped my rights to call my own mother "mother" what the heck. Why is my life like this? I've done nothing but try to prove to her that I am worth it, and that I can make her proud, but I'm not enough I guess. After a while I lazily crawled to my bed and took my phone from my pocket, calling the only number contact that I had in my phone, Jake hyung.