Ep.7 "party & drama"

Sunghoon pov:"Party?" I raised my eyebrow

Sunghoon pov:
"Party?" I raised my eyebrow.

I had just gotten home from the rink and now heeseung was telling me about some party that jungwon was holding at his house, "yeah dude, it'll just be us and some others that you know, most of them do skating with you" heeseung replied.

"really? Who?"

"uh you got, rei, uk, gwinam, so-i, wonyoung, bae, lily and more, i think some new boy got invited, apparently he's so-i's ex, so there will probably be drama, umm, oh yeah niki will be there" heeseungs words did shock me a little, niki? I haven't spoken to him in years.

"Yeah and Ooo jungwon said that he has all that good shit, he has beer, soju, even raw vodka!, apparently he bought a bong of line and has some extra spliffs, and don't forget the gummies" heeseung said excited, he had always been a "frat boy".

And jay...he was just smiling, happy to be here.

"Hm, i don't know, remember, i hate jungwon" i crossed my arms, leaning back on the fridge,
"oh come on sunghoon, you know you still like him, and he obviously still has a thing for you, right jay?" Jay didnt answer for a second, pausing to think "...y-yeah, jongwon still likes you" he said.

"I huffed, I really didn't want to hear this, though they don't know exactly what happened 4 years ago, I still felt betrayed.

"Just come bro! It'll be fun"

"Fine, ill come...but"

"'But what?"

"Im inviting someone"

"Really, who?"

"Someone" i refused to say a name, "hm, i don't think jungwon will like that" jay said, now focusing on the conversation.

"I don't care, tell him I'm not coming unless I can bring someone," I said before walking away to my room.

(earlier that day)

Sunoo pov:
"I- d-don't want t-to ride o-on that" i said nervously, i was scared shitless at the thought of even riding a motorcycle, let alone with the schools bad boy, there is no way that's happening, he then started to laugh at me making me pout, "i-its not f-funny, stop it~" I stomped my foot onto ground.

"Ha ha, i-i ca-cant hahaa, it's too funny" he kept on laughing, holding onto his stomach, "yaa!
D-don't laugh at me!, i'm your h-hyung"

"Ok ok you're right I'm sorry" he calmed down from his laughter, it was still raining outside, it was getting really cold, "we can take my car then" he pulled out his car keys, i was relieved at that, "ok c'mon, its parked over there." Entering his car was kind of surprising, I expected it to be dirty and full of trash, to smell like hard weed. But it didn't, it actually smelled of strong cologne, a mix of grape and fire wood, i like it.

"What is it?Does my car smell bad? I did have pizz-"

"Nope, it smells fine actually, and it's clean" I said ignoring the two pairs of hoodies thrown back on the back seat, and the couple empty cans on the floor, it really wasn't that bad.