Ep.4 "J-jungwon?"

Sunghoon pov:Seeing the boy from yesterday being introduced by mr lee was shocking, i told him yesterday to leave, but here he is, the boy has spirit~, it irritated me that he was brave enough to even show up, im sure i scared him off, i guess not

Sunghoon pov:
Seeing the boy from yesterday being introduced by mr lee was shocking, i told him yesterday to leave, but here he is, the boy has spirit~, it irritated me that he was brave enough to even show up, im sure i scared him off, i guess not.

Something about him has always irritated me, ever since middle school it was obvious that he had liked me for ages, but i didn't, and plus i had no time for that, i need to focus on my career and not waste time on a boring nobody, i need to get him out of this class or else he'll fuck it up for me.
I started giving him glares, trying to send a signal that he should leave.

I was intimidating so I expected him to crumble and run away immediately, but to my surprise he looked away and...ignored me? Who does this nobody think he is? Hm... looks like im going to have to go a little extreme. Looking at his small figure I assume he's light weight, for a boy he was too pretty, really cute actually, i will admit that, he fit 100% of my type.

But I need to get these thoughts out of my head!
This kid needs to go.

Throughout the introduction of class I kept my eye on him, making mean comments to embarrass him and would occasionally snap at him, cutting him with mean glares.

I was becoming impatient at how well he was holding up, but I was also amused, i was never used to really trying for anything outside of skating so this was interesting and ticking me off at the same Time.

While talking to the class I noticed that sunoo was zoned out, staring at me, this is another perfect moment to embarrass him, "ya! If your not going pay attention the leave" i scolded him, i could see the water in his eyes building up, but he held it in, hm i should target something else about him, maybe his height, i notice his cute little pout when mr lee commented on his tiny feet, so maybe he's insecure about his size?
Let's see.

I purposely made us do difficult stretches to watch him struggle, then I began to shame him, accusing of hiding his fat and being stiff.

That was his breaking point, seeing tears leave his eyes was satisfying. He is really pretty when he cries.

But i suddenly felt a feeling that i've never felt before when i heard him let out a soft sob, something in me wanted to pull him in and hold him, to stop him from crying and make it better, take away the pain that i've caused, but he had already dashed out, kicking off the skates, grabbing his shoes and leaving, a bubble of guilt building up in my chest...but i still liked it, his beautiful tears for me, only i should see him cry like that, make him let out sobs and whimpers like that, only me.

So-i -"haha good one sunghoon, he's surly not coming bac-"

Wonyoung- "shut up so-i, just shut up for once! Sunghoon, how can you be so horrible? I should report you for this!" she glides over until she's right in front of me, eyes glaring at into mine, she wasn't threatening at all, but she was really mad "if sunoo doesn't come back on friday, i'm going to report your ass" she said challengingly, if she actually reports me then ill be suspended from the team.