Ep.11 "not normal enough?"

Sunoo pov:Where am I? I hissed to myself as a bright white light flashed in my eyes

Sunoo pov:
Where am I? I hissed to myself as a bright white light flashed in my eyes.

Wait?!

Am I dead?

Finally?! I didn't expect to leave so soon but-

*beep beep*

I looked over to my right and saw one of those tall hospital thingys attached to my arms, oh

...

I'm in the hospital....but how?

I sighed tiredly, eyes roaming the bright room, i tried to sit up but my head felt like it would explode, I felt weaker than I've ever been, just then a nurse walked in.

"Oh, I see your finally awake" she said softly, walking up to me to check my vitals, "hm, looks like your healing well. I'll call you boyfriend in then~" she said making me even more confused.

"..."

I tried to speak but "..." I couldn't?

"Oh dear" the nurse said making me now worried, oh dear?! Why oh dear?! Why can't I speak!

"Please stop, don't try strain your voice, it looks like you've gone mute, but it's only temporary, your vocal cords will trigger some how, so please relax" then she left the room.

Boyfriend?! Mute?! Hospital....

What the heck is going on right now, looking down at myself I saw that I was really pale and flimsy, a white bandage was wrapped around my my arm close to my elbow, I felt overly tired and my back was killing me.

As I was about to lay down again the door opened.

Niki pov:
"Sunoo!?" I ran to the door but it was locked, so I started banging it "HYUNG! Open the door!" I pounded it with my fists, but his cries just got louder, "please hyung! Open the door!" I felt my eyes beginning to tear up, "SUNOO!" I twisted down the handle as hard as I could until it broke of.

"Sunoo hyung-" opened the door but paused at the scene, "hyung?..." a tear actually left my eye at the scene in front of me.

"Sir...SIR!"

I jumped awake from my sleep when I heard someone yell for me, "ah!" I jumped when I noticed it was the nurse from a while ago, I must have been asleep for a while then because it was pitch black outside.

"Sunoo is awake" she says softly, "really?!" I jumped up ready to enter the room my hyung was waiting in, but she stopped me.

"Um, sunoo is mute right now..." she told me in a nervous tone, which only now made me 10x more worried, "why?, will he talk again?" I asked desperately, it's been 4 days since I found and taken sunoo to the hospital, and In those four days I've been at home and at the hospital, no where else.