Ep.9 "gaslight"

//Monday//

//Monday//

Sunoo pov:
I woke up with a smile on my face for some reason, well...I know the reason, I think?

First there's Niki who basically kissed me, not a kiss perhaps but our lips grazed each others so it's basically a kiss right, but he was so kind and comforting, I really let loose and unfolded with him, I had a great time.

Then there's yul who confessed to me and we almost kissed as well, I'm not going to lie and say I didn't like yul, I am willing to get to know him romantically, he's handsome, sweet and great company.

Lastly there was sunghoon...I'm sorry but the way he was holding me and pouring that drink into my mouth while holding eye contact had me🤭 but I can't loose my composure of that jerk.

But he's so FUCKING HOT!

Breath sunoo, breath.

I got out of bed and got ready for the day, for one in my life I was happy that my mom went on a trip and I was alone in the house, it was warm and calm.

It was Monday meaning I had skating today, for some reason I found myself smiling but quickly fixed my face.

//

When I got to school the day went by like usual, for some reason Jake was no where to be seen meaning I had to eat lunch alone, it was depressing and I felt a little anxious to be all alone and honestly pissed because Jake knew I had a fear of being alone with a lot of people around, especially in the cafeteria.

"Hyung?" I looked up when someone stood up by my table, it was Niki, "hi!" I smiled brightly, my ears hearing up at the memories of us at the skate park.

"Why eating alone?" He sat down next to me making my brow raise and anxiousness spark when I felt people's eyes linger on us.

It was unusual for the school's trouble maker to sit next to a ghost.

We spoke for the rest of lunch and it wasn't awkward at all, "you should come by the dance studio sometime~" he said with a cheeky grin as we walked out of the cafeteria, "you dance?" I said warily, not knowing if he was being sarcastic or lying.

"Of course! Where'd you think I got this great figure from?!" He lifted his short sleeve and flexed his muscles making me blush, "ooo you like that?~" he teased making me scoff and role my eyes "shut it"

"You know you do~"

"I really do..." I said under my breath.

"What was that hyung?~"

"NOTHING! Now go to class and learn!" I ran off.

//

When the last bell of the day rang I unknowingly found myself rushing to the ice rink.

When I got there, as expected sunghoon was there, but not on the ice, he was standing there with his arms crossed glaring at me as if I had killed his mother, farted on his dad's chest and burped on his grandmothers left pinkie.