25

Both boys are now outside, they just reached the store and are now in the parking lot, the whether is cold so jacket is a must.

Joshua then suddenly sneezed when he felt a strong cold breeze hit him while waiting for his husband to close the car, Jeonghan obviously heard the sneezed and hurringly went to Joshua.

"Hey baby you alright? Is it too cold?" Worried like crazy, Jeonghan asked removing his jacket to give to Joshua who giggled at his reaction, "Im fine Hannie, you're overreacting i just sneezed" Assuring Jeonghan, Joshua smile and added "Put your jacket back on I dont want you getting sick"

Jeonghan then smiled, seeing his husband happy, he then followed Joshua and put his jacket back on and they proceeded to the store.

"Welcome" The staff greeted happily in which the husbands smiled back at and went in to the cribs sectio:in.

"Wait you want to buy a crib already?" Joshua asked, a little suprised from Jeonghan's decision but the older just chuckled and nodded a soft no.

"Eomma's the one who told me to buy a crib already or I'll be dead" He answered, Joshua also laughed at that.

"Hello, looking for a crib i see, Is there any specific crib you're looking for?" Another staff approached them, "Ah well we're looking for maybe a crib that's soft and safe?" Joshua replied, making sure that their child will have a safe crib.

The staff nodded and said "Of course, kindly follow me"

"Here we different types of cribs, kindly choose one to your liking and called me when needed" The staff said, the husbands smiled and nodded then the staff left.

"What do you think of this one Shuji?"

"It's cute but don't you thi k it's too grand and expensive?" Joshua trplied, looking at the price said 3 040 000 won just for a crib? Well it is their child's crib, Jeonghan chuckles "Babe your family is one of the most rich families in korea and...

"It's cute but don't you thi k it's too grand and expensive?" Joshua trplied, looking at the price said 3 040 000 won just for a crib? Well it is their child's crib, Jeonghan chuckles "Babe your family is one of the most rich families in korea and ours too, A simple 3 040 000 won won't change a thing" he reasoned earning a playful scoff along with a small chuckle.

"Are flexing our richness right now?" Pinching his husband's cheeks, Joshua smiled, Although Jeonghan is right, their families are both onw of the richest in korea but Joshua doesn't really want to use that advantage that much like being arrogant or something and of course he doesn't think Jeonghan is being arrogant, Joshua knows to himself that his husband just probably wants the best for their child which he also does.

"Come onn, It's for our child, I want our child to be comfortable while sleeping" Jeonghan added, Joshua letted go os his cheeks and laughed softly. "I know Hannie, But i like this one, It's simple and cute" Pointing to a imple crib, Joshua said.