36

2 months

A month has passed and Joshua got discharged from the hospital now and he's 2 months a half pregnant, Jeonghan is only now finishing his college since it's their last week and Joshua is bored.

He is on his bed wearing Jeonghan's polo and only his underwear. He isn't feeling horny or anything he just wants to wear comfortable clothes.

He sat up and look on his stomach that has a small bump, he smiled then noticed that the boxers was very fitted for him making him see his dick completely so he decided to change his boxers so Jeonghan won't get other ideas when he comes home and remembers that Seungcheol is coming over because Joshua texted him something so he also put sweatpants.

Later on Joshua was getting bored and bored as he kept laying on their bed with different positions umtil he heard the doorbell meaning Seungcheol is there.

He opened the door and got greeted by the other boy who was soaked in rain.

"Are you stupid?" Seungcheol was shocked hearing that word coming from Joshua as soon as he opened the door.

"Hello to you to as well? Rude" Seungcheol repliedhen got in. "I mean who would even go in the rain like that?" Joshua chucked and said as he close the door.

"I was near your mansion then it suddenly rained, I figured just ran through it" The other boy continued chuckling as Seungcheol explain.

"Here" He handed a towel to the older boy. "Thanks"

"No actually, I don't entirely love him"

"But i don't entirelt hate him too"

"Ah i see"

Those were the words that greeted Jeonghan as soon as he came back from college.

"It's just that he's sweet yet so clingy sometimes, I don't like it....?"

"Maybe your uncomforatble"

"Yeah maybe"

"Uncomfortable from who Cheol?" Jeonghan blurted out as he reached the kitchen where his husband and best friend are talking.

"Hannie!" Joshua stood up and approached his husband and gave him a peck. "Im home baby"

Joshua chuckled "Welcome home" Seungcheol just rolled his eyes.

"Oh come on im already telling my love problens here then you show me sweetness" Pouting, The two boys laughed.

"But seriously Cheol, if you feel uncomfortable that Soons too clingy tell him. He'll understand" Joshua continued making Jeonghan finally get the conversation.

"You and Soons are together????" Jeonghan asked. "N-no! Well not yet.... He may be courting me?" Seungcheol replied, a little flustered.

Jeonghan gestured Joshua to sit down which the boy did and Jeonghan just chucked "Who knew your a bot"

"Im not!" Defensively said by Seungcheol while blushing. "Then why is Soons the one courting you?" Joshua asked as Jeonghan get some water fron the fridge.

"Can't a bot court a top these days? And we're both courting each other so happy?" Finally telling the whole details, Seungcheol replied.

"See? So what's your problem? If it's him being clingy just tell him, You do have a point of feeling uncomfy yet since your both still on courting stage, no need to hurry" Jeonghan replied, Putting down the three glass cup with water for the three of them.

"It's not that I don't like his clinginess, I love it but maybe toomuch that I won't be able to control myself...." Seungcheol mumbled which the two boys heard and just looked at each other knowing that it's hormones lol.

"Pervert"

"Horny ass bastard"  those werw the word Cheol heard from the husbands.

"Assholes, Rude much?" Seungcheol replied and Jeonghan and Joshua chuckled. "But seriously tho tell him, Soons will understand"

4 months

Jeonghan feels restless, Foots tapping biting his nails as he waita for his final exam test results, this'll determine whether he'll graduate college or not.

"Calm down hyung" Soonyoung said to the older boy, "How can I? This is the result of my whole studying and I can't bare to let Shuji down on my grades"

"And you won't let him down hyung sl relax" Assuring Jeonghan, Soonyoung putted his hand on Jeonghan's shoulder and said that.

Meanwhile Joshua on the other hand, is doing bussiness meetings, at home of course. They now have an online meeting for the new upcoming successor of the Yoon tech company that will help him lead.

"So Mr. Yoon, When do you currently wish ghe ceremony to be held so we can oficially make Your husband, Mr. Jeonghan Yoon as the comapany's other Ceo" One of the board directors asked Joshua who was feeling a little pain on his stomach making it hard for him to concentrate.

"By October 3, Make sure all the things needed are prepared by then"Joshua said as his board of directors agreed and ended the meeting.

Joshua sighed as he putted his hand ln his more bumpy than the last few months now stomach. "Baby.... Why are you so grumpy today?" He asked his baby boy.

Yes a baby boy. They're having a little prince!!!! EEEEEEEEKKKK - alr out of naration srry.

He then heard the dooe clicked meaning, "Baby im home" Jeonghan's home.

"Welcome home" Joshua greered back along wiht a peck on the lips. "How's our little prince doing?" Jeonghan asked, with a wholesome smile

"Grumpy today, I was in a meeting he wanted my attention and my stomach just hurted" Sacasticly like a child telling something to his parents and Jeonghan chuckled.

"Javier Seoyon Yoon, Don't hurt your dad like that" Acting to scold their son, Joshua chuckled as he felt a little less pain now.

"Btw baby i passed my final exam"

"That means you'll graduate?"

"Mhm"

"That's great! I love you i love i live i love youuu, Im so proud of you"

"I love you more Shuji"

7 months

Jeonghan is now at university just taking care of some papers and other things for their graduation.

"Finally! We're fucking graduating this hell hole" Seungcheol said happily as he putted his arms around the other boy's shoulder.

"It's not that bad" he replied and the two boys just chuckled.

"Congrats Jeonghan-hyung!" Soonyoung greeted the older boy. "Ehem" The other boy jokingly cpughed and Soonyoung chuckled.

"Congrats to you too" He greeted along with a peck.

Jeonghan just roed his eyes and chuckled before saying"Get a room"

Grumpy and unobidient as their son is, Joshua is now at his and Jeonghan's bedroom and feels his son kicking. "Seoyon.. Calm down for dad please?" teting to talk to his son to lessen the pain from kicking, this looks like this'll be a naughty boy hehe.

"Having trouble with that little boy?"

He heard a voice coming from the balcony and saw....                                 

"How did you-" before he could even finish the man shot his gun.

Everything went black.

A/N:long awaited chapter—Only one more chapter to go!💪🔥 I tried my best huhuhuhu and hope you guys loved it💗 AND FINAL CHAPTER WI BE THE NEXT CHAPTER ALSOll SPOILER-MCD????!?!?!! 😘SEE LOVELIESSS just don't expect it to be so soon tho cus hehe😚