Chapter Three

HOME ISLAND OF MOUNT ORASANI / GRAND HALL

The next day, some Orasanian citizens are at art gallery. Christy slowly walks inside and looks at some of her husband's artwork canvas paintings on the walls.

 Christy slowly walks inside and looks at some of her husband's artwork canvas paintings on the walls

{Christy's Outfit}

"Christy?" Klaus said.

Christy looks at her husband and small smiles at him. "Your canvas paintings. You're hosting a art gallery."

"Everyone loves my paintings." Klaus said, slowly walks up to her. "My personal paintings of you are at home."

"So, I'm your favorite muse for your paintings." Christy said to Klaus with a small smile. "How romantic of you."

Klaus and Christy exchange small smiles at each other. A woman caterer slowly walks up to them with a platter of red wine.

"Red wine?" The woman caterer asked.

Christy gently takes a drinking glass of red wine. "Thanks."

The woman caterer nods at Christy and walks away.

"I'm gonna check out the paintings." Christy said.

"Sure." Klaus said.

Klaus and Christy gently holds each other's hands as they looks at his canvas paintings.

⚜️⚜️

Minutes after, the husband and wife duo, Klaus and Christy, makes their rounds, admiring the canvas paintings on the walls.

"You should be proud of yourself, Klaus. You have amazing painting skills." Christy said to her husband, taking a swig of her red wine.

"I am proud of myself." Klaus said to her with his hands in his jacket pockets. "And I have to confess something."

"Okay. What is it?" Christy asked.

"I had a dream of you." Klaus told her. "I was laying in the midst of the meadow and I saw you there. My eyesight was a bit blurry, but I knew it was you."

"I'm sorry that you keep losing me." Christy apologized.

"It's alright, Love. I'm just happy that you're okay and well." said Klaus.

Klaus and Christy exchange small smiles at each other. He gently takes the Christy's glass of red wine and takes a swig of it. They both exchange chuckles with each other.