Chapter Twenty-Three

ST. LOUIS CATHEDRAL

The next day, Christy is sitting at the table with a map, using salt to do a locator spell to locate Aurora.

{Christy's Outfit}

Mathias slowly walks inside. He and Christy exchange looks at each.

"Hey, Christy." Mathias greeted her with a small polite smile.

"Hey, Mathias." Christy greeted him back with a small polite smile. "Where's Freya?"

"Freya and Nikole are spending some mother daughter time with each other." Mathias said. "I told Nikole that the three of us will regroup with ice cream sundaes."

"Aww, so sweet." Christy said with a small smile.

"Yeah." Mathias said with a small smile. "Nikole has been spending a lot of time with Luna and Trinity at the Camp Orasani. It keeps them occupied with fun activities, lunch and snacks and everything."

Christy's phone buzzes in her jacket pocket. She pulls out her phone and looks at it.

Aurora

Christy answers her phone. "Aurora?"

"Hello, Christiana. I don't have much time. Meet me at St. James Infirmary. Come alone." Aurora said and hangs up the telephone.

"Mathias? I have to go. I'll see you around." Christy said, and hangs up her phone.

And as Christy walks away, she dials Klaus's phone.

"Chris?" Klaus greeted.

"I'm meeting Aurora at St. James." Christy told her husband on the phone.

"I'm on my way." Klaus said.

⚜️⚜️

ST. JAMES INFIRMARY

Later on that day, Klaus and Christy walks inside and sees Aurora sitting at the table, eating a plate of food with a drinking glass of red wine.

"Hope you're enjoying your last meal, Aurora." Christy said.

"I am." Aurora said. "But I do not have much time."