Chapter Twenty-Four

OUTSKIRTS OF NEW ORLEANS / OPEN DESERT ROAD

The next day, Christy, Luna and Trinity are in Christy's Honda Civic Hatchback car.

{Christy's Outfit}

Trinity sits in the driver's seat, Christy sits in the passenger's seat and Luna sits in the middle of the backseat.

"Where are we going again, Mom?" Trinity asked.

"I've been meaning to take you and Luna to the Temple Of The Elder Gods and Goddess." Christy said to her younger daughter.

"Oh, okay." Trinity said.

And Trinity proceeds to drive on the open desert road.

⚜️⚜️

THE TEMPLE OF THE ELDER GODS AND GODDESS

After arriving, Christy, Luna and Trinity slowly walks inside, looking up at the ancient statues of the Elder Gods and Elder Goddess of Mount Orasani.

"So, the Elder Gods and Elder Goddess built this temple?" Luna asked.

"They did." Christy said.

Christy, Luna and Trinity exchange small smiles at each other.

Afterwards...

Christy, Luna and Trinity are now sitting on the steps.

"Can we tell Dad about this temple?" Luna asked.

"Yeah, sure." Christy replied.

Christy's phone buzzes in her skinny pants pocket. She pulls out her phone and looks at it.

Ana

Christy answers her phone. "Hey, Ana. What's up?"

"Klaus is in trouble with both Finn and Sage. They have Klaus. I intervened, but Sage knocked me out with a neck snap. But I don't know where they took him." Ana told Christy on the phone.

"I'm on my way back to New Orleans right now." Christy told Ana, and hangs up her phone. "Luna? Trinity? Let's go."

"We'll see you when we get back home, Mom. I'll drive Trinity and I back to New Orleans." Luna said.

"Okay." Christy said, and teleports away in golden dust.

And Luna and Trinity wolf-sped back to their mother's car and drives away, heading back to New Orleans.

⚜️⚜️

FINN'S AND SAGE'S HOUSE

Later on that day, Klaus is tied up to a pillar and grunts in slight pain as Finn pulls out Paper Tunde's Blade from his chest.