Chapter Nineteen

HOME ISLAND OF MOUNT ORASANI

Later on that evening, the Skiff ship arrives at the hangar and lands inside on the landing platform.

Ames, Nadia and Dimitris slowly walks inside, worriedly.

The Skiff ship ramp opens; Dementrio and his four security slowly walks off. Klaus and Elijah slowly walks off.

And Christy's unconscious body lays on the hover-stretcher with a eeg headband.

"We must escort Christiana to the medical infirmary. Quickly." Nadia said.

And everyone walks away. Klaus looks at Christy as she lays on the hover-stretcher. He and Elijah exchange worried looks at each other as they ponder what next will happen.

⚜️⚜️

MEDICAL INFIRMARY

Christy's unconscious body lays on a medical bed. And Klaus is with her.

 And Klaus is with her

{Christy's Outfit}

"Christiana's vitals are completely normal and everything's fine." Nurse Giannis said.

"But why hasn't she awakened as of yet?" Klaus asked Nurse Giannis.

"She's worried about inflicting harm on her loved ones and family." Nurse Giannis told Klaus. "But right now, Christy isn't herself, she's her Dark Enchantress."

Klaus and Nurse Giannis both exchange worried looks at each other and looks at Christy.

⚜️⚜️

That night, in the medical infirmary, Persephone saunters up to Christy/Dark Enchantress.

"Awaken Dark Enchantress. Have some wicked fun." Persephone said to her.

And suddenly, Christy/Dark Enchantress slowly opens her eyes, which are red.

                              Minutes after...

Nurse Giannis walks back inside and sees that Christy/Dark Enchantress is gone and the eeg headband is on the medical bed.

"Oh my goodness." Nurse Giannis said, worriedly, and scurries away.

⚜️⚜️

Later on that night, Nurse Giannis scurries into the main room where Ames, Nadia, Klaus and Elijah are.

"Milord Ames? Milady Nadia? Christiana is gone." Nurse Giannis told them.