Chapter Twenty-Two

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

The next day, Christy gently walks down the stairs and sees the courtyard formally decorated.

{Christy's Outfit}

Rebekah and Christy exchange small smiles at each other.

"Hey, Rebekah. Like the formal decorations." Christy complimented with a small smile.

"Thanks." Rebekah thanked Christy with a small smile. "The Mikaelson's knows how to party. Even me of course."

Rebekah and Christy exchange small smiles at each other.

"So, when does the formal party begin?" Christy asked.

"This afternoon." Rebekah replied.

"Alright, I'll see you this afternoon, Bekah." Christy said, and walks away.

           Now, upstairs, Christy gets her wrist comm from the nightstand drawer. Klaus slowly walks inside.

"Where are you off to?" Klaus asked.

"I'm headed to Mount Orasani for some chief advisor Elder Gods and Goddess stuff." Christy told him. "I'll try to be back this afternoon."

"Try?" Klaus said.

"I know, it might take a while, it might not, I don't know." Christy said to him.

"Well, if it does take a while, I'll save you a dance." Klaus said to her with a small smile.

Christy small smiles at her husband. "How thoughtful of you."

Klaus and Christy exchange small smiles at each other. And Christy's wrist comm ping.

"I have to go." Christy said, glancing at her wrist comm and looks at Klaus. "I'll see you later this afternoon."

"Surely." Klaus said.

Klaus and Christy shares a kiss with each other and another kiss. She walks away from him, teleporting away in golden dust.

⚜️⚜️

HOME ISLAND OF MOUNT ORASANI /
GRAND HALL

Later on that day, Christy walks by some Orasanian citizens. She exchange greetings with a few as she gently walks up the stairs and into the grand hall.