Chapter 5 (Spearing the Shield to Teach the Witch)

(Y/N) Pov

(Y/N):Ok so explain to me why am I doing this again?

Nora:Just please do this one favor for me my king, I promise it would be good

If you are wondering why Nora is still in my room and acting like this is because she wants me to do her a favor from a certain someone that is still too dense to even bother going with a girl who is sad about the situation.

(Y/N):So explain to me the situation again to make sure I'm getting this correctly?

Nora: Simple. I want you to sleep with Pyrrha

(Y/N): Ok I get that part but why do you want me to sleep with Pyrrha?

Nora:Ok here's the situation, remember the dance that was supposed to be coming this month* (Y/N) nods* well that dance is canceled since your in heat for the month along with most Faunus girls and regular girls since they broke the rule and they all like you.

(Y/N): And what does that have to do with me sleeping with Pyrrha?

Nora:I'm about to explain that, you see before it was canceled Pyrrha ask Jaune out to go with her to this dance since she never got the chance for our last two and you know how much Pyrrha likes Jaune right

(Y/N): Of course. I swear for every quarter I get to see Pyrrha looking at him in a love me kind of way or ask him to go out with her you would see me on a golden Bullhead with over 20 different deeds of the most expensive corporation on Remnant plus I would also give you guys the deed just for fun

Nora: Yeah that's true but your rich so it wouldn't be much of a surprise to see you doing that, heck you could do that if you wanted to right now

(Y/N): That's true but I'm not a total jackass who spends a lot of money anytime I want to, I got standers too

Nora:True now back to what I was saying. Now when Pyrrha asked him for this dance Jaune just completely rejected her and I quote 'I wanted to ask someone else to the dance', as you know Jaune likes Weiss but you know how Weiss is since she won't go with him and she's madly in love with you, dating you, is protected by you thanks to your family and is pregnant with your kids.

(Y/N):That's true for me and mess up for Jaune

Nora:I know so since Jaune rejected her she was feeling down for a while and so I want you to do something for me, Pyrrha is like a sister to me just like how Ren is a brother to me and I should ask him to be The Godfather of our kids later but anyway so as her sister I want her to be back to being her happy self again. That's where you come in my handsome wolf~

(Y/N):I can see where this is going~

Nora:Exactly so what a better way for Pyrrha to be back to her normal self and for her to get over Jaune's rejection is another boy who she is not only close to her but a 2nd love interest for her and a 2nd crush of that boy

(Y/N):Nora I-

Nora: You're not getting out of this (Y/N), I know you liked Pyrrha before and you can't denied that

(Y/N):I wasn't going to say that

Nora:Then what were you going to say?

(Y/N): I was going to say Pyrrha was more like my sister than she was a love interest

She looked at me in a confusing way I mean sure what kind of guy wouldn't have a crush on Pyrrha, just look at her she's a goddess like my girls with those big breasts, those beautiful looks, that positive persona and that cute voice of her to let everyone know that she's the kind of person who always have someone's back in a time of need. I mean I'm one of those guys who liked her but at least I had the balls to be her friend and hang out with her instead of doing the total opposite by flirting with her or try to impress her to like me, heck one time I remember this other guy who was 'rich' bought all of Pyrrha's merchandise and gave her a diamond ring to get her to marry him till I pay someone who was good at looking people's background and long story short the guy ended up getting jail time and Pyrrha was slowly falling in love with me.