Introduction

3rd person pov (Focusing on Tord)

Tord had been living with the others for about a year now. He was starting to feel more comfortable in this new place. It took a while, mostly because of how different it was from his old One. It was only supposed to be a place to stay while he saved up enough money to get his own, but he started to get attached to the weirdos he lived with.

Edd decided to throw tord a party because he's been there so long. Tord didn't know how to feel about it. He had never been invited to a party that wasn't for someone's birthday, let alone so many people. And drinking. And jesus christ, so many fucking people!?

Edd: Sara, Jamie, annddd that guy I met at Wallmart. What was his name. Well, I have his number!

Tord: Jesus, how do you know so many people?

Edd: I'm very social, and it's not thhattt many people.

Tord: Edd, you just named off like 30 people.

Edd: I've been to parties with wayyy more. Hey, that's how I met Tom! He was really dunk and I had to take him to my house.

Tom: we also went to the same school

Edd: Yeah, but I didn't know you till then

Tom: We were in the same class dipshit

Matt: Do you think it's a good idea to buy alcohol? I mean, Tord is still 19. He isn't aloud to drink yet.

Tom: Hey,

Tord: It's not like I haven't been drunk before

Tom: Ok yeah, just ignore me

Tord: Yeah, shut up

Tom: You shu-

Matt: What if the cops get called?

Edd: We'll just push Tord out the window.

Matt: I dont think that's a good Idea...

Edd: Pshhhh, whateverr. Anyway, we're gonna go to the store to pick up some stuff for the party. You coming Tord?

Tord: Naw, I think I'll stay here.

Edd: Ok loser

Edd and the others went to the store to pick up "party supplys" leaving Tord alone at the house. He decided to hide things he didn't feel like getting broken or just didn't want people touching. After that, to pass the time, he turned on the TV.

Gone longer than expected, they FINNALY came home.

Edd: WE'RE HOMEEE

Tord: Welcom back
Tord was still in the living room. He was laying on his side, head resting on his bent arm, facing the TV.

Tom walked over to the couch and bent down to rest his folded arms on the sofa.

Tom: Hey shortass (said with a big grin on his face)
Tord tilted his anoyed face over to Tom

Tom: I got a haircut

Tord: You look like an idiot
He infact did not look like an idiot, Tord actually thought that Tom looked nice, but he would never tell him that.

Tom: You're such a bitch

Tord: Thanks

Edd: Quit it you guys
Edd and Matt were bringing in some speakers in from the door in the kitchen that led to the garage.

Matt: Tom, help us set up for the party

Tom: Why can't tord help??
Tom said as he stood up, hand pushed into Tord's face