Beginning

The Sorcerer Kingdom is a country that was founded 2 years ago. It has been continuously expanding and developing since its inception. At the time of its establishment, the country had only one city and several villages. However, it became the largest country in the continent after occupying the Katze Plains, most of the Azerlisia Mountains, the Abelion Hills, the Re-Estize Kingdom,  also, the Baharuth Empire, and the Dwarf Kingdom are their Vassal countries. Currently, it is expanding its influence.

Currently, the head of this country, Ainz Ooal Gown, is sitting in his office looking at the documents on the table.

He took a deep breath to himself.

' I have been working for 48 hours. But my work is not done yet.'

He looked at the documents on the table.

' Being a boss is really hard.'

Ainz took a document in his hand and looked at it.

He looked at Albedo standing next to him.

Eh

"Albedo, has the Wyvern tribe been conquered?"

"Yes, Ainz-sama. We have successfully conquered them. All Wyverns are sent under Shalltear. "

"Hmmm..very good. How many Wyverns are there in total?"

"The Wyvern tribe has about 132 Wyverns. After defeating the Wyvern lord they all agreed to submit to us."

"Huh! Train them. So that we can use them as an air force."

"Of course, Ainz-sama."

"Hmm... Anything else ?"

"Yes, Ainz-Sama. We have established military strongholds on the borders of the Argland Council State and the Slane Theocracy. The Kingdom's destroyed farmlands have been reclaimed and cultivated. Soon we will have a bountiful harvest. Although we already have more food than the citizens need."

"Very good."

Ainz then picked up another document.

He was actually just glancing at the documents. Because he was mentally disturbed. Everything was detailed in the documents. But Ainz decided to ask Albedo. Because she has already read these documents.

He could ask Albedo what he needed to know.

"How's the Adventurer Academy going?"

"The Dwarfs finished building it two months ago. There are currently 500 students within the Adventurer Academy."

"Huh! Too little. Do more publicity. So more people are encouraged to enroll.
Also, admit people from our vassal states".

"I understand"

The aim behind setting up Adventurer Academy is to make Adventurers more skilled. In the Adventurer Academy, students will be taught various survival techniques in hostile environments, swordsmanship, use of martial arts, magic, teamwork, etc. Also, various books written by many experienced adventurers will be taught in the academy. So that people can know a lot about Adventure. Ainz selected some experienced Adventurers to teach within the Adventurer Academy. who will teach the students within the Academy. As a result, recruits can become more skilled. Since Academy graduates can easily enter the Adventurer Guild. But you have to complete five years of training to graduate from the academy, and your maintenance for these five years will be borne by the academy itself.