Chapter 4

Draudillon Oriculus Queen of the dragon kingdom. She was currently drinking alcohol. Even after she becomes a queen, her life is not happy. Because her kingdom is being attacked by beastmen. Beastmen consider humans only as food. The Kingdom has already lost many of its people and land to the beastmens. Due to the beast-men, the condition of the Dragon Kingdom has become very miserable.

Draudillon Oriculus who is the Queen of the Dragon Kingdom and was responsible for the safety of all the people of this country. There was nothing so much she could do about it.

They have survived until now thanks to the Dragon Kingdom's army and foreign support. But if the Beastmens manage to reach the capital, the queen will have no choice but to use the tram card.

However, many people will have to sacrifice as a result of using her tram card. But it is much better than being extinct at the hands of Beastmens.

But if the founder of the kingdom, Brightness Dragon Lord, was with them now, then maybe they would not have to face such a situation.

But none of them know where the Brightness Dragon Lord is. The queen sent many search parties to find him. But none of them found the Brightness Dragon Lord. The queen knew well the nature of dragons. These dragons are highly luxurious creatures. Those who do nothing but their own interests. Although the Brightness Dragon Lord is the founder of the Dragon Kingdom. But for him, it was nothing more than an experiment. The Queen was well aware that the Brightness Dragon Lord had abandoned them. But she could do nothing but feel disappointed and sad. Who knows, maybe he is busy researching somewhere else now.

"My queen you should rest." One of the maids was standing at a place in the room said.

"You're right. I should rest. You can go. I want to sleep for a while."

"I understand."

The maids closed the door and left.

The queen took a deep breath.

She lay down on her bed.

However, she was not able to sleep due to tension. She just closed her eyes and lay down. All she can think about is how she can save her people. But she could not find any way. Thinking about these things, when she felt a little sleepy, she heard a voice

"My Queen"

"Ahhh.."

Draudiron shouted.

"Your Majesty, calm down, it's me."

"Prime Minister, But you went into the Sorcerer Kingdom, how did you get here so quickly?"

"I came here using this strange mirror."

Draudiron looks at the Mirror of Gate.

"Where did you get it?"

"It was given to me by the Sorcerer King. But I want to talk to you about something important here. "

"What is that?"

"The Sorcerer King has agreed to help us. But on one condition."

"What condition?"

Draudiron said worriedly.

"We must be their vassal. If we are their vassal. Then they will give us military support for free. Also, they will help our country develop, and will not harm our citizens in any way," he said.

"But what would the citizens think if we were his Vassals? He's an Undead!"

"But Queen, Baharuth Empire, and the Dwarf Kingdom are also their Vassal. Nothing bad happened to them. Also, if we don't seek the Sorcerer Kingdom's help, we will be doomed."