Underworld

Fort

Ainz, Albedo, Shalltear, and several Death knights appear at the fort

All of the Rainbow team bowed before them.

"Rise your heads"

"Majesty, what was the need for you to come here!?" Moknach said nervously.

"Mister Moknach, I am a king of this country so it is my duty."

He knows my name!?

"Moknach, tell me what happened?"

"Your Highness, the party you sent went down through this door a day ago. But they have not returned yet."

hmm, I felt that my two Death Knights were destroyed. But I thought it might have been at war with the Beastmen Kingdom. I needed to pay more focus.

Ainz mentally ordered the Death Knights.

Death Knight opened the door to go down.

Can't see very far due to darkness.

"Albedo, Shalltear, prepare yourselves. We're going down."

After some time

"This place is way down. If my guess is correct we're several hundred meters down."

They started walking on the ground after going down the stairs.

"Ainz Sama, I detected many Undeads around."

"I know too. Be careful everyone."

"Mirror World!"

This magic used illusion magic of the highest tier, the [Mirror World] spell, to create a hemispherical screen which enclosed them. One could observe the outside world from inside the bubble without any problems, but from the outside, the inhabitants of the barrier were invisible, and people outside would only see the background. aside from making the user harder to detect, the spell could also reflect a certain proportion of attacks directed at the occupants within.

Ainz casts the spell.

As they go a little further, they find various belongings of the adventurers.

"Ainz Sama, they fought here."

"There must be someone powerful around here who destroyed the Death Knights. So be careful."

"Ainz Sama, I can feel a powerful creature on that side."

"Okay then let's go that way"

After going some distance, they saw a huge dog with three heads.

It was sleeping now.

"A CERBERUS"