Chapter 5

The Beastmen's army had surrounded the city walls that protected the Panta.

Panta is one of the largest cities in the Dragon Kingdom. It is currently under attack.

A tall, muscular Wolf warrior with furry ears and a tail. With a large weapon on his back, he was having an audience with the Lion General, one of the Four Generals of the Beastmen's army.

Inside the tent were several other Commanders

Mogo, the Lion General. He was around two meters tall and looked no different from a lion standing on its hind legs. Women of the lion race surrounded him, forming a harem.

Undisturbed by this, Mogo chugged down some beer in front of the Wolfman.

"So, how long will it take us to capture the Panta?"

Klaus, the Wolfman warrior, was both a fighter and a strategist

That said, he wasn't particularly bright, and their battles always proceeded in a simple manner where they brute-forced through their opponents with overwhelming strength.

He was really only responsible for detecting traps and dealing with them appropriately.

They had used this method to defeat the Human army many times.

"Our warriors will be able to do it in three days. Their towering walls mean nothing against us!"

There were some Beastmen that were adept at climbing walls and if they snuck in during the dead of night, they would be able to open the gates from within.

As Beastmen were generally much stronger than humans, they would have no problem winning in one-on-one duels.

They were all seasoned warriors.

Mogo opened his big mouth and roared with laughter.

The others around him smiled as well, convinced of their victory.

"With this, we can return to the Beastmen King bearing good news! Alright, let us drink to our victory!"

The Beastmen in the tent cheered as one.