Chapter 7

Round Table Room

It was used as Ainz Oaol Gown's meeting area in the past. However, when members started to leave the game, the use of these room started to reduce. It was last used on the last day of Yggdrasil. But after all these years, two players entered this room again. Ainz and Touch Me. These two players decide to come here to talk amongst themselves.

"Momonga-san, I'm sorry to left you. But I'm glad you still hold the glory of the guild."

"Touch San, there's no need to apologize. Everyone may have their own personal problems. I don't blame you for that. But when did you come into this world?"

"Thank you, Momonga-san. I came to this world about 200 years ago when this world was attacked by evil gods. I was transferred to a city in the current Karsanas City-State Alliance. It was a huge country at that time called the Great Karsanas Kingdom. I didn't understand what happened at first. But I soon felt that I was transported to another world."

"Huh! Touch San, can you tell me something about the history of 200 years ago?"

"Hmm... It would take a long time now to tell the complete history. So let me tell you the basic history. The history of 200 years ago is very different from today. 200 years ago Re-Estize Kingdom and the Baharuth Empire were the same country. You can call it Old Empire now. It was founded by a human player. Two hundred years ago there were more human countries. They were also technologically advanced.
However, after the invasion of the evil gods, the nations other than the Slane theocracy were demolished and new countries were founded."

"Also Touch San, do you know anything about the 13 heroes?"

"Ah, thirteen heroes. But Momonga san, the number of heroes was more than thirteen. I met with them 200 years ago. After spending a few days in the city I decided to travel so that I could gather more information about this world and find out if there were more players like me. During my journey, I met the heroes. They were fighting an evil god called God Dragon. I help them defeat the God Dragon in battle. Because they were having a lot of trouble defeating the God Dragon. There were a total of eighteen heroes out of which four were players. They came to this world like us. They asked me to join them but I refused and started my journey again."

"Hmm, could these eighteen heroes still be alive?"

" Some of them were of the Heteromorphic race. So they might still be alive."

"But how did you get to Central Continent?"

"I was actually trying to figure out how I could get back into our old world. But even after traveling for several years, I did not get an answer to my question. By traveling, I reached the Central Continent. On reaching there I came to the conclusion that it was no longer possible for me to go back to the old world. So I decided to accept my fate. I decided to make this world a better place. Which I could not do in my old world. Many people decided to follow me during my journey. I established an organization called New Nine Ooal Gown with them. Using my knowledge I quickly started expanding my organization. Our organization does a lot of work. Helping poor people, working as a mercenary Army, helping people's development, establishing justice, improving the quality of life of people by improving people's daily necessities, collecting information, etc. We were doing very well but one day I received an intelligence report that a human country had been destroyed. I thought that some evil players had appeared who wanted to destroy this world. But after I gathered more information about it, I found out that it was an Undead named Ainz Ooal Gown.
So I decided to come here myself."

He looked at Ainz coldly

Ainz's mental suppression was activated.

"Forgive me, Touch San. I actually wanted to know if I have more friends in this world. So I used the guild name."