Chapter 4

Chapter Four

*le Zack Nunez. I say he's a total bomber.

"Everyone pair up. Expect those who are on the four top list." Our instructor yelled while everyone paired up as I moved to the side line along with three other guys.

"Today we'll be learning how to fight in our human form against our wolf form. One will shift while the other stays in there human side. This is to control our anger and know when it's really necessary to shift. The top four fighters here will demonstrate since they already know this." He spoke while we all nodded in respect.

I paired up with Chris and John paired up with Zack. Everyone sat down on the ground while we moved towards the front of everyone. Zack and John shifted into their big wolves one being brown while the other was grey, Chris and I got in our fighting position.

"Ah, Alpha. Pleasure to see you." Our instructor spoke, making snap my eyes towards Victor who was walking over here.

A few fighter girls squealed with excitement and gave him flirty eyes. I felt jealously burn in me but Jasmine growled at some, telling them to behave. Few didn't care and continued to give my mate lovey dovey stares.

"I heard you were teaching them a new technique for fighting." He spoke, meeting eyes with me. I glared and looked away, crossing my arms.

"Indeed. Let me present my top students from first to fifth. Rose Green, Zack Nunez, Chris Villegas, John Potres and Michael Maceda ." He spoke moving a gesturing hands to us.

Michael stood up from the ground while Chris and I stood at attention and bowed. Zack and John did the same.

"Wait who's first?" Victor's voice was full of shock.

"Rose Green. She's an excellent fighter." He spoke while I rolled my eyes.

"Oh. Um, well please continue." Victor cleared his throat.

Our instructor looked at us and nodded. We got back into our fighting position, while Zack and John did the same.

"And, go!" He yelled. Zack took the first leap towards me but I quickly dodged, rolling towards the side.

I looked up and saw John growling at Chris, which meant I'm stuck with Zack. I looked back at Zack who growled at playfully me but others would still see it as a growl, moving once again towards me. He jumped in the air while I did the same, meeting him halfway. I wrapped my arms around his neck bringing him down while snapped his jaw at me.

I pulled away, slamming him against a tree, breathing hard. Zack yelped but quickly replaced it with a growled and tackled me down. I growled furiously, turning and kicking him in the ribs. I rolled away, quickly getting on my feet. Zack ran towards me but I slide under him hitting the top of belly button and ribcage, sending him crashing down with pain.

'Sorry.' I mindlinked him.

"And shift!" Our instructor yelled. I watched Chris shifted into his grey wolf while I stayed in my human form.

I took deep breathes, waiting for Zack to get back up. When he did, he ran towards me, shoving me in the air with his snout where I shifted into my light amber color mixed with hit of burgundy wolf.

"Show off." A girl muttered while everyone cheered at my performance.

Zack let out a wolf chuckle while I did the same. We got on our fighting position and attacked, roughly snapping at each other. Zack got a good hold on my leg making me yelp but before I could get him back, he through me against a tree.

'Thats for slamming me into a tree.' He mindlinked, chuckling.

"Alright, that's enough." Victor's strong voice, which was filled with authority and anger, interrupted.