What Did I Just Do

When We Got To The Club It Was Packed. The Music Was Loud . Real Loud . But It Was Hot. Samirah Has Been Here Plenty Of Times So She Knew Where Everything Was.

It Had Dark With Different Color Lights. The DJ Was Doing His Job & He Was Doing It Right. I Saw Girls Twerking & Guys Watching Them Or They Were Getting Twerked On.

Samirah- If You Feel Uncomfortable We Can Go Home

You- (Nods) I Think I'll Be Okay

Samirah- The Bar Is Over There (Points)

You- Okay. I'll Be Back (Walking Away)

Samirah- Hey Nicole

While I Was Walking To The Bar A Lot Of Guys Were Looking At Me. It Was Weird But I Got Over It. I Was Wearing A Tight Black Dress That I Guess Showed Off My "Curves" And "Hips"

I Just Couldnt See It Whenever I Looked In The Mirror For Some Reason. When I Finally Made It To The Bar I Sat Down. I Didnt Want Anything To Drink It Was Just My Feet Were Killing Me.

There Was A Guy Working There. He Was Tall & He Was Moving The Glasses. He Had Curly Hair. Not Like Jacobs Hair But Short Curls. He Was Light Skin & Buff. He Had Slightly Big Lips & His Name Tag Said "Chresanto"

Chresanto- Hey Beautiful.

I Looked Around. I Probably Looked Dumb Because I Was The Only One Sitting There. He Chuckled At Me. I Felt Dumb

You- Oh. Me?

Chresanto- You The Only Shawty Sitting Here

He Said That While Smiling. I Smiled Back A Little Because He Was Cute. Real Cute. His Voice Was Deep Which Turned Me On A Little. I Couldnt Help But To Bite My Lip.

You- Uh. Thanks

Chresanto- I Havent Seen You Here Before

You- Yeah. This Is My First Time

Chresanto- What Made You Come Here

You- Well . My Friend Took Me Here So I Can - (Stops)

I Stopped. I Didnt Wanna Mention Jacob Or The Marriage Or The Break. I Dont Know Why But I Just Didnt Want To Say It.

Chresanto- Can What

You- So I Can Have Fun. Im Usually In The House All Day

Chresanto- Theres No Need To Hide That All That Beauty. Real Talk

You- Well Maybe .. I Dont Think Im Pretty

Chresanto- Dont Think Your Pretty? Some Girls Need Filters To Make Themselves Look Pretty. But You? You Dont Need Any Fliter , Make Up Or Anything.

I Smiled. I Just Met Him & I Think Hes Sweet. He Smiled When I Smiled.

You- Thank You. Im YN

Chresanto- Im Chresanto

You- (Smiles)

Chresanto- (Winks) So Do You Need Anything .

You- Um. Do You Have Pepsi

Chresanto- You Want Soda?

You- Yeah...

Chresanto- Here. I Got Something For You

He Turned Around To The Bottles. I Couldnt See Which One He Grabbed Because The Blue Light From The "Bar" Sign Was Shining. He Poured Something In The Glass & Slid It To Me.

Chresanto- Try That

You- Oh. What Is It

Chresanto- Something Light

You- Oh. Um I Dont Drink

Chresanto- You Dont Or You Never Did

You- Um.

Chresanto- Try It

I Picked Up The Glass & Sipped The Drink. It Tasted Weird But I Had Got Use To It.

Chresanto- You Like It?

You- (Nods Still Drinking It)

Minutes Past When I Started To Get Drunk. I Wasnt Doing Crazy Thing. I Was Just Saying Crazy Things. I Wasnt Drunk Drunk. I Guess I Was Tipsy

You- (Giggles) Kay

Chresanto- You Okay ? (Laughs)

You- (Bites Your Lip) Im Fine

Chresanto- (Nods & Takes Your Empty Glass) I Guess Your Not Having Anymore

You- Im Imagining So Much I Wanna Do To You

Chresanto- Oh Yeah.

You- Yeah. And Now Im Wondering What Your Lips Feel Like On Mine

Chresanto- Wanna Find Out (Leaning Over The Counter)

You- Lets Find Out.

He Crashed His Lips Against Mine. They Were So Soft. I Started Licking His Bottom Lips & Biting It. I Was Still Half Drunk But I Really Liked That Kiss. He Was Saying So Much Sweet Things Tonight. Next Thing You Know We Were Making Out. We Were Having Tongue Wars. We Didnt Care Who Was Watching. When We Finally Stopped Like 5 Minutes Later I Took Off My Heels & Hopped Over The Counter. He Was Tall Then Me & He Looked Me Up & Down For The First Time.

He Grabbed My Hips & Whispered In My Ear.

Roc- You Got A Body Ma

You- Thanks

I Started Pulling Up His Shirt. All I Felt Was Abs! He Licked His Lips & I Pulled My Hands Out His Shirt & Put My Head On His Chest. My Head Was Aching So Bad From The Music & From The Feeling Of Being Drunk.

Chresanto- Whats Wrong (Hugs You)

You- Can We Go To Your House Please

I Felt Like I Wanted To Throw Up. Instead Something Worse Happened. I Passed Out. I Fell And He Was Trying To Pull Me From Falling But I Already Fell.

Then

It Was All A Blur

All I Know Is I Woke Up With The Sun In My Eyes. Naked. With Nothing On. I Was Laying In A King Size Bed That Wasnt Mine. I Was Confused But I Knew What Happened . I Saw Chresanto Walk Out The Bathroom With No Boxers On. Completely Naked. I Covered My Body Quickly. My Eyes Got Wide To How Big He Was.

Chresanto- Mornin Babe.

You- ... G-Good Morning

He Started Walking To Me & He Leaned Over & Kissed Me. I Didnt Know What To Say. But I Know What I Was Thinking.

What Did I Just Do?