Us

Nunew locked the glass door of his ice cream shop. He flipped the sign to inform customers that the shop was closed.

The sky was dark outside, but the streets were lit up.

He closed the blinds on the glass window so that the activities inside the shop would not catch the attention of people from outside.

What's more, a visitor was still inside and seemed to have no intention of coming out anytime soon.

No matter how many times Nunew asked him to leave, he never did. At last, Nunew gave up on kicking him out and let him stay inside the closed store.

The eyes of the visitor seated on one of the bar stool kept lingering on the cute young man who owned the ice cream shop. He followed Nunew's every move without a word. His chin was propped up by both hands on the table and his face was covered in smiles.

"Hia, don't you get tired staring at Nhu?"

The young man who was being stared at laying a protest, indicating that he was uncomfortable with the visitor's gaze. His hands did not stop stacking ice cream cones.

"I would never get tired of seeing you behind the counter. You look extremely attractive, baby."

Hearing the compliment from the man in front of him made Nunew's heart blooms. But he held back his smile.

Their bodies were only separated by the counter. Nunew leaned forward until his face was only an inch away from his lover who was nine years older than him and whispered,

"If you have time to keep staring at me without doing anything, you better use your time to help me so that we can get home faster and I can present something much more attractive... just for you."

Nunew ran his right index finger along his lover's firm jaw and stopped under the chin with a seductive gaze.

He straightened up and continue his activities.

Meanwhile, his lover enjoyed Nunew's seductive acts and of course immediately agreed to his offer.

He liked the soft, cute and adorable Nunew. But he prefers Nunew who is seductive and a bit naughty.

"You're the boss!"

.
.

6 years had passed since Nunew first came face-to-face with his idol while helping his father sell ice cream.

That day was a turning point in the father and son's lives.

Ever since the actor posted about his father's ice cream, there has been no short of customers.

Every day there will always be buyers coming in. Especially when one of the artists from the same agency as Zee had an event scheduled. Sales will increase rapidly from fans coming to the agency building to show their support for their idols.

In just a few months, Nunew's father's ice cream became so popular that they were able to buy a new, bigger and sturdier ice cream cart.

The artists, crew and agency staff became regulars. Nunew and his father knew the entire crew and staff.

They were given the event schedules of the artists under the agency so that they could prepare more stock when the fans gathered.

For a year and a half, they rented a space and obtained a license to sell in front of the gate of Domundi Entertainment's agency building, where they set up an ice cream booth.

3 years later, Nunew and his father's lives were much better. They managed to set up an ice cream shop from the profits of their sales.

It was located just 2 blocks away from the agency building.